Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sd gross

Michael Jackson's Spectre Invades Ireland!!. Reports Continue to Roll In!!

recently i read that michael was house hunting in ireland and mainly in a hide away counties of wicklow and cork!
and suposidly he has been spotted in Dublin Airport with two men and a woman!

michael has always had a facination with ireland and mythology!

the king is here!

And From the October 13th edition of the Belfast Telegraph....

An emaciated, badly bruised and completely bald figure staggered into the Blue Ewe Inn in Carrickfergus last Friday evening, stunning both the local pub-goers and a handful of German tourists. Wearing a tattered outfit reminiscent of the Beatles garb on the cover of the celebrated "Sergeant Pepper" album, the skeletal figure (eyewitness rendering below) purposefully picked up an a accordion sitting at the bandstand's edge, and hefting it with some difficulty, began to play a tune. Face contorted in pain, "the wraith was badly bruised, riddled with needlemarks and appeared to have badly damaged ribs", said patron, Sinead Rogaine. Barely managing to work the squeezebox's bellows, he stared back at the hushed, normally rowdy Friday night gathering "with the insidious stare of eyes long dead" and managed to squawk out a miserable rendition of what pub patrons described as an "agonized Billie Jean". He then launched into "Round the House and Mind the Dresser", "Simon MacKenzie", and "Castle Bay Scrap", finally exhausting himself with "Memories of Theresa McRae", and the poignant "Little Joey Gillis March", and finished with "Angus Chisholm's Jig" before collapsing and gasping for breath.

With a face described as hideously deformed - the bridge of the nose was missing - and tattered like a rag doll which had been mended dozens of times with a shaky hand, "even the boldest of inebriates was loathe to approach him", said barkeep, Pat McGroyne, adding, "Mother of Mary - it about turned me bollocks to tin!"
    After finishing his tune, the spectre carefully returned the instrument to the stage, and removing and placing on his head what appeared to be a blonde wig secreted in a pocket, seemed to Moonwalk out the Blue Ewe Inn's door, where a few of the Inn's patrons followed him out the door, silently watching as he lightly moved through the mist and across the bogs in the direction of Belfast Lough.

FYI, the following is verifiable public information
 While Jackson's life and health were shrouded in mystery, his death revealed that in his final days the 50-year-old "King of Pop" had barely eaten in days and only had semi-digested pills in his stomach, according to Britain's tabloid the Sun, which cited leaked autopsy details. 
 Jackson's body was reportedly riddled with needle marks from his addiction to painkillers, injected in him for years and coroners said Jackson's 5 ft 10 body was a "skeleton" and only weighed 112 pounds (51 kilograms) at his time of death.
    The Sun also reported a number of Jackson's ribs were broken as a result of desperate efforts to revive him Thursday when Jackson was found unconscious with a faint pulse at 2.30 p.m. (2230 GMT). 
 Four needle wounds around his heart were found showing attempts to restart his heart by pumping adrenaline into the organ and the singer was found with withered joints, thighs and hips.
 Jackson's face was visibly tattered and showed signs of at least 13 surgeries while the bridge to his nose had vanished and its right side had partially collapsed, the paper reported, adding Jackson died wearing a wig while coroners said he was actually completely bald with nothing but "peach fuzz."

:kanga::kanga::kanga:
    And from Australia....!
    i am so scared that i am going crazy, everyone thinks i am lying but i saw michael, he was here in regional southern australia two days ago, i didn't know who to tell but my uncle told me about this site, i swear to god that i saw him, i was walking out from a gully where i had been fishing, and he was there hopping out of a car beside the road, he had two coulered body guards and a 9 year old boy with him, i nearly fainted in surprise, but what happned next was what surprised me the most he actually asked me to come and talk to him, it was so surreal, he told me that it was a mistake staging his death and he was trying to find a small town in australia to build a hideout, he was looking at sale, morwell and trafalgar in regional victoria as possible places to build his permanent hideout, he also mentioned making a bunker system in the nearby strzlecki ranges, to contain his hideout, he said the reason he staged his death was because he wass sick of being judged by all the people who hate him and he wanted to get out of society, he also tolld me that he wanted to apologise to his true fans for this stunt, after this i started to get cheast pains because my heart was beating so fast, i ran home and didn't know what to do, so i wrote to you i hope you his "true" fans dont think i am crazy as well, i just want everybody to know, the king of pop is still alive.

]No Question About It - He LIVES!!
    Took my poodle to the dog park in Sebastopol, big black Standard named Vinny Schwartz, There were the usual Golden Retrievers chasing tennis balls and trying to keep their people happy, an English Bulldog with a big heart and a respiratory problem, anxious Aussies looking to herd something. Then this skinny guy in a black lounging outfit and an oversized Borsalino strolled through the gate. He was holding a small, jewel encrusted leash which was fitted onto the neck of what appeared to be an aged chimpanzee in a rottweiler costume.
    Appearing to be very uncomfortable, the chimp kept looking up at the skinny guy in the hat who returned the gaze while whispering,"Be good, Bubbles - behave- just be a dog for a little while longer and then we'll leave". I remarked that Bubbles was obviously a simian and the dog park was just for dogs. The guy hissed at me and said something under his breath that sounded like "at least my nose doesn't look Jewish!", at which point Vinny Schwartz peed on his leg. The guy screamed like a two-year-old with her pigtail caught in a ring-dryer and his "rottweiler" leapt into his arms, knocking off the Borsalino. I was shocked to see the guy was a skinhead, except for a couple of polyester curls crudely pasted to his skull.
    He retrieved his showy hat and whimpering as he moonwalked backward through the park's double gates, he put a towel over the rottweiler's head and gave us the Finger. The consensus was (of course we all discussed it!) that the guy may or may not have been the Gloved One, but the 'rottweiler was undoubtedly Bubbles in disguise!

Jacko Sighted in Guerneville Too!!

Residents and workers at a Salmon Creek Road wool cooperative claim they've caught fleeting glimpses of Michael Jackson commiserating with a few of the 200 sheep on their property, and are surmising the King of Pop perhaps faked his own death. A cherubic ewe with an exceptionally delicate snout has been singled out, and despite the fact that her left-front hoof was wrapped in what appeared to be a sequined glove, most of the locals are finding the reports hard to believe. "Owing a half-billion dollars and the prospect of an arduous concert tour might be reason enough to bail out" surmised Harry Pitts, proprietor of the Blue Ewe Inn, and reports of additional Michael Sightings have been moon-walking in all morning, including the following account from a resident of Anchorage, Alaska:

I was working an out of town job. I drive a belly-dump , tractor trailer , and we were doing an overlay between Anchorage and Girdwood Alaska. At one perticular location on the project we had to yield to B-70 earth mover traffic , these are the huge off road trucks with tires as tall as a bus. Towards the end of the job , in late November when it gets dark early , I was headed out of the job site and coming back empty one evening after signing out for the night. I came to the B-70 crossing , headed for home , and had to wait for several of the large B-70s to cross the road in front of me before I could proceed home for beer-thirty. The B-70s all have large numbers painted on their sides to identify each individual one and so having been on the job for a few weeks I knew that Tom drove number A-28 and that Jim drove number A-33 and that Ray was the driver of A-153. I waved at each of the guys as they in turn crossed in front of me , also headed for home. But wait! Ray wasnt driving A-153 , it was , it was........it was the Gloved One himself! Oh sure he's looking haggard and lost weight but it was him! As he crossed in front of me , he gave a sweeping salute - or perhaps gave me the finger - I wasn't sure - and mouthed the words "Carry on"....Ill never forget that. Ray later said that he didnt remember anything after that but his time card was stamped at 6:00 p m that night.... Was it the ghost of Michael? Was Ray lying and protecting the King of Pop? Was the Gloved One becoming a changeling and haunting the Great Frozen North? All I know is that the man I saw in the cab of that B-70 WAS the King! Sure the settiing sun may have been in my eyes a little but I know what I saw - and there's only one person in the world who looks like THAT!
    Rance Sidlee
    Anchorage, Alaska

Stay tuned .....

Additional Michael Sightings

I attended a local festival recently, a fundraiser for an all volunteer radio station, and took pictures to chronicle the event. A kids area had been established with face painting, finger painting and one of those inflatable, enclosed "cubes" where kids can leap around and bounce off the cushiony walls and floor without fear of injury. The day after the festival I downloaded my pictures and noticed a slender shadowy figure almost lurking in a corner of the inflatable cage. He was wearing a snap-brim Borsalino pulled down over his androgynous face and his one raised arm ended in a glove similar to the "if-it-doesn't-fit-you-must-acquit" one Johnny Cochrane flashed in court. The concerned parents stood around attentively watching, but few seemed to notice how often The Gloved One managed to be in the line of their bouncing kids' trajectory. When I pointed out what was going on to one of the watching moms (said her name was "Billie Jean") she explained it was okay because the strange guy was the King of Nigeria, and warily unclenched her fist to show me a small blue "diamond" he'd given her. Now I don't know what to believe!

Michael Seen Above, and in the Streets of Harlem!
    Michael Jackson apparently smiled down on the crowd of people who gathered at New York's Apollo Theater last week to pay tribute to the Gloved pop icon who had suddenly allegedly "died" in Los Angeles a few days before.
    While standing in line Harry Beavers and Ineeda Holm of the Upper West Side were admiring the amazing polychrome light that emerged from scudding clouds shaped by a passing thunderstorm when a shadowy waif-like figure, neck wrapped in a flowing scarf with a wide brimmed Fedora pulled down over his eyes. drew their attention to a section of clouds which had eerily taken on a familiar visage. Harry took a series of photos which show a cloud formation coalescing into the undeniable image of Michael Jackson's profile -- or maybe not.
    When he realized what had happened Harry whirled to grab a quick shot of the shadowy figure Picture below) before he disappeared through the locked door of an abandoned Harlem schoolhouse.
    Carrie Dababi (a recent emigre from Cairo) and her roomate Barb Dwyer also claim to have seen the image from the window of their apartment house on 110th Street and Amsterdam Avenue
    Stories are creeping in from every latitude and we plan on keeping you posted - we think Michael (who's obviously faking it) would want it that way.

** * ***Reports continue to pour in testifying to the "fact" that The Gloved One faked his own departure in order to remove himself from the limelight so he could have his ovaries removed in peace.
    (What?! You didn't know??!)

Following are eyewitness accounts from the UK, Cologne, Germany and the UAE.
    We have no reason to believe they aren't true.

I'm actually shaking right now because I have just seen Michael Jackson alive. Man I'm so angry I left my camera in the car. I'm currently in an internet cafe near a small harbour town called Port Saeed just east of Deira, UAE. I just told my friend on Facebook and she linked me to this website. It was DEFINITELY him. I saw him from about 20 metres away stepping off a small tug boat. His face had a scarf or something draped over it, but he lifted it up to step off the boat and IT WAS DEFINITELY HIM. There was a middle aged, local looking woman and 2 big guys with him. The guys were both dark skinned but I'm not sure if they were local. They all jogged towards a beat up car, possibly a taxi, parked by the dock and they were out of there within seconds. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I am going crazy right now and the people around me think I'm some kind of lunatic for how I rushed in here yelping and flailing. THE KING IS ALIVE.*

Hi, I saw Michael Jackson yesterday at Manchester (UK) Airport waiting for a flight to Dubai. I am sure it was him, he was very thin, his face was covered by a veil, and he had the same soft voice. He was reading a paper about his own disappearance! I was shocked to see he had no security with him, just 1 small bag, and when I turned to my partner and said 'that looks just like Michael Jackson!' the man walked off at a quick pace into the loos and my partner said I was a nutter. When we were leaving I heard a man say to his wife that he's seen Michael Jackson's double!!!

I'm not sure, but I think I saw Michael in Germany.
    I was in the "Phantasialand" Theme-Park near Cologne with my kids
    yesterday, and I saw a man there who looked like Michael there. He wore a
    black baseball-cap, a black leather jacket and jeans and had a scarf
    around his lower face.

My son (8 yrs old) who was with me is absolutely convinced, that the man
    was actually the real Michael Jackson.

The man we saw was very thin and about 1,80m (5 feet 9) tall a little less
    maybe. But he had shoes with high soles. So I can't tell exactly.

He went to a Rollercoaster named "Black Mamba", where he entered in the
    quick-pass line (Those passes are expensive but you don't have to queue in
    the long line. Normally VIP's have them.) I tried to take a pic, but I
    wasn't fast enough geting my cam from the rucksack. Then we lost sight of
    him.

As I said before, I'm not absolutely sure. He might have been Michael, he
    might have been just another look-alike.

Whoa. So scary.
    Astrid July 8 2009
    Last edited by sd gross; 10-13-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: more...!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email