Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Lonesome Doggie
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    morgan caufield

Lonesome Doggie

Jasper is a 5 yr old, red and white Heeler cross, N/M, about 41 lbs.....a lean play machine. We live together in Occidental. I work at Analy H.S. in the Specail Day class( a class for special needs H.S. students) every day from 8:30am to 3pm and usually don't get home until somewhere between 4 or 5. Jasper has gone to doggie daycare on a semi regular basis since I adopted him form the Milo Foundation but it is not something I can afford on a regular basis.I devote alot of time to Jasper but it is still not really enough and I start to live my life focused more around his needs than my own. I am looking to remedy this situation, for both our sakes. Jasper really likes other dogs...he is a dogs dog. He gets along best with females...even if they are bossy and neutered males that are his size or smaller...he is more particular about males and I never really know until they meet. I am hoping to find someone with an equally lonesome dog who has a fenced yard and lives in the West County area who wouldn't mind Jasper spending a day or 2 a week at their house, while i'm at work. If the dogs really got along well, I would be open to having your dog spend some time with us at our house on a weekend day if you are needing to be gone for the day. So there you have it....I'm open to all replys and any positive suggestions.....morgan #874-3611, evenings are best
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Lonesome Doggie

Hi Morgan,

My dog Mocha is looking for a playmate as well. I have a fenced yard in west county and she would be about the same size as Jasper I'm thinking. There may be others in the Vine Hill (Guerneville Rd/116) area who are looking for doggie playmates as well. Mocha is lonely since her best friend next door moved away. Jane 332-8453

Quote Posted in reply to the post by morgan caufield:
    Jasper is a 5 yr old, red and white Heeler cross, N/M, about 41 lbs.....a lean play machine. We live together in Occidental. I work at Analy H.S. in the Specail Day class( a class for special needs H.S. students) every day from 8:30am to 3pm and usually don't get home until somewhere between 4 or 5. Jasper has gone to doggie daycare on a semi regular basis since I adopted him form the Milo Foundation but it is not something I can afford on a regular basis.I devote alot of time to Jasper but it is still not really enough and I start to live my life focused more around his needs than my own. I am looking to remedy this situation, for both our sakes. Jasper really likes other dogs...he is a dogs dog. He gets along best with females...even if they are bossy and neutered males that are his size or smaller...he is more particular about males and I never really know until they meet. I am hoping to find someone with an equally lonesome dog who has a fenced yard and lives in the West County area who wouldn't mind Jasper spending a day or 2 a week at their house, while i'm at work. If the dogs really got along well, I would be open to having your dog spend some time with us at our house on a weekend day if you are needing to be gone for the day. So there you have it....I'm open to all replys and any positive suggestions.....morgan #874-3611, evenings are best
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email