Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Zeetje

I'm Stumped! Anyone need some fill material?

I've got a piece of property in Sebastopol that is covered with Oak, Bay and Madrone trees. I've cleared out the dead wood and now I've got a few stumps that need a proper 'burial ground'. The County dump won't take them and they are too expensive to grind up. Burn pile?-too dangerous in the forest. I'm looking for a place where I can bury them as a, 'gift' back to Mother Earth. I've got a 6'X10' dump trailer for transportation I and would be willing to reciprocate by removing/relocating something for (you)...Any ideas??

Give me a call.

Scott (707) 829-7696
    cell 292-8014
    Last edited by Zeetje; 02-15-2006 at 11:11 PM. Reason: puncuation change
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    ThePhiant

Re: I'm Stumped! Anyone need some fill material?

you don't bury stumps, you leave them where they are if you want to do nature a favor

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeetje:
    I've got a piece of property in Sebastopol that is covered with Oak, Bay and Madrone trees. I've cleared out the dead wood and now I've got a few stumps that need a proper 'burial ground'. The County dump won't take them and they are too expensive to grind up. Burn pile?-too dangerous in the forest. I'm looking for a place where I can bury them as a, 'gift' back to Mother Earth. I've got a 6'X10' dump trailer for transportation I and would be willing to reciprocate by removing/relocating something for (you)...Any ideas??

Give me a call.

Scott (707) 829-7696
    cell 292-8014

3. TopTop #3
    Helen Shane

Re: I'm Stumped! Anyone need some fill material?

You might want to call Public works in Sebastopol. They use artifacts like that in parks and in the Laguna Wetlands area. Helen S :)