Hi,

I am looking for singers, musicians, and a pianist/accompanist/colaborator.

I am also looking for financial backers, investors, benefactors.

I am a transwoman in Santa Rosa with a strong vision and calling to start a new GLBT choir, with emphasis on transgender people as much as possible, but not exclusively. I am currently a member of the One Heart Choir in Santa Rosa. I have a musical background including some training at Berklee College of Music, with some experience in leading small ensembles, and producing numbers and shows. I have also done a bit of acting and standup comedy.

We must start where we are, but the vision is BIG and wonderful! I am looking for people who want to be a part of something from the ground floor and see what we can create!

I welcome all trans, gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, intersex, and even some allies who want to express the music in them, who want to be part of a NEW creation, who want to learn, and grow, and try new things! And who want to have FUN doing it!!

The vision is for a non-profit choir who's goals are excellence, creativity, innovation, showmanship, connection, and FUN! We want to do original songs, compositions, and arrangements. Long term goals include touring, and someday, to have all members get paid.

Music is a universal language that can serve to unite people. I want to eventually create a knock-your-socks-off and inspiring presentation that will leave audiences uplifted, and impressed - and perhaps seeing the wonderful diversity of human expression in a new way!

Singers - SATB - Experience, yes, but if you have limited experience, can you sing?

Pianist - Does this idea appeal to you? Do you have original music or ideas that you would like to develop? I am looking for a not just an accompanist, but a collaborator.

Please email me at [email protected]

Love and Blessings,
Annette Toivonen