Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

An art project that demonstrats my current wave of emotions. thanks for viewing!

Sometimes when words seem difficult to communicate, or one feels 'stuck' with their energy, both music and art is a great way to move energy. here, i have used my digital camera to take a variety of pictures of some of my collected magazine collage art/ scap pictures and bumper stickers. This art project /release...demonstrates my most recent wave of feelings as a result of going through some pretty intense experiences/discoveries within a 38 hour period of time.
    For the past 2 weeks, I have felt as if I was one of the few amongst my friends/family/extended famly who were not going through 'intense experiences/transitions'. With all the energy in the air , I was surprised to see myself still on steady ground and able to do what gives me joy:
    offering my presence as comforting,nurturing,reflective observer/guide and safe container for those around me and those i love.

Now that my sense of balance has been tested as the ground beneath me shook, I look to you "conscious relationship community" to be my witness/observer/container.
    Thank you!

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/...t=8731f19a.pbw

*if u move the cursor towards the bottom of video,u will have the option of stopping a particular frame/image to see it better if desired*

Last edited by nurturetruth; 04-24-2009 at 01:50 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    NudeTea

Re: An art project that demonstrats my current wave of emotions. thanks for viewing!

beautiful, vulnerable, fragile, powerful, sensitive, authentic, real, honest and wholly a woman.

3. TopTop #3
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Re: An art project that demonstrats my current wave of emotions. thanks for viewing!

I can not even imagine what mine might tend to look like! I'm almost afraid!!! HA!!!