I am drawn to Buzzflash as they voice their anger. I'm angry too. Anyone else? Here's a sample of their daily Top 5 Headlines that u can get in the mail. Read it now, thank me later.

The news and commentary never stops at BuzzFlash.com. We're here 24/7:

https://www.buzzflash.com

Why wasn't Gonzales sworn in on Monday when he testified on the illegal Bush Administration wiretapping?

Because he lied through his teeth.

Period.

Washington Post reports that Gonzales's domestic spying testimony on Monday directly contradicts what Bush administration told FISA judges were told privately. Did Gonzales lie to the Senate again? It looks that way.

House Republicans Say "Yes" to Torture by Refusing to Investigate It, Yet Again

Mark Crispin Miller Connects the Dots on Election Problems, Part II. A BuzzFlash Interview.

Bush, Saudi Arabia, the Danish Cartoon, And Misleading the American Public. By the Way, Where Did 15 of the 19 9/11 Hijackers Come From? Why Saudi Arabia. None from Iraq,Iran or Syria.

Read "Lost Mountain: A Year in the Vanishing Wilderness, Radical Strip Mining and the Devastation of Appalachia." Bush Wants Us to Forget the Destruction of "America the Beautiful" at the Hands of Rapacious, Unregulated Corporate Cronies. Don't Let Him Get Away With It. Available from BuzzFlash.com.