Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sylph

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    sd gross

Re: The Twouble with Twitter

YouTube - Monty Python - Upper-Class Twit of the Year

Hi!
    Neither did I, until I remembered the above-depicted competition. "twitter" is what Twits do when they're attempting to elevate everyone else's self-esteem.
    Please go to the above site and you'll see exactly what I mean, and what it means to "Twitter!"
    stephen

3. TopTop #3
    Quintessence

Re: The Twouble with Twitter

I joined just for the hell of it, to see what was going on..... have to admit I could not easily figure out how to post some stupid bit of nonsense so I could get started......... but low and behold, I got emails from several people that they were following ME on twitter, and I never tweeted! ha ha! I shrewdly figured out that they know how to sucker in new people to follow their silly twittering tweeties! ha ha, I am not such a twittering sucker! But I am tempted to tell anyone reading this, I am drinking a Steel Reserve (I like heavy beers) and waiting for my other computer to process a video I did so I can upload it........ and then I am going to change my shoes and socks...... oh, darn, I put MYSELF to sleep there for a bit. Insomnia anyone? Go to TWITTER!!!!!!!!! TWEETING OFF.