Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Tinque

Appreciation of Many Things !

Today I found myself at Junk and Jewels to give my friend Mykil ,(a really cute guy), a hug and check in, as I have been extremely busy and have not had a chance to say hello as my usual schedule would have allowed. As usual it was wonderfull to see him. We basked in the sun , gave a few onlookers something to think about and enjoyed the moment of true friendship and uncanny honestness. Before I left he embrassed me and gently fondeled my face , YES , MY FACE ! and told me how beautiful I was , inside and out and I have to say that it choked me up with a huge wave of emotion. I don't remember when someone has said that to me and wasn't speaking of my breasts or my ass ! I would graciously ask any and all of you who may read this to take time today , tommorow or everyday or someday and tell someone something nice .. positive.. REAL..I can only tell you that I personally think that this is very important and valuable and oh quite so easy .. I will be spreading Fairy Dust on All !! With wholehearted love ! Tinque
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Tars

Heloooo.....moderator?

Gosh, it's so nice you two are friends. I'd be all warm, and tingly, and happy for you, if I was reading about this in the "Conscious Relationships" Forum. But...why is it in this forum?

3. TopTop #3
    alanora

Re: Heloooo.....moderator?

As I am always looking through the "new posts" section, I do not know in what forum anything resides. Could this help? Mindy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tars: View Post
    Gosh, it's so nice you two are friends. I'd be all warm, and tingly, and happy for you, if I was reading about this in the "Conscious Relationships" Forum. But...why is it in this forum?

4. TopTop #4
    Tinque

Because so many people view this forum , I wanted to reach as many people as possible.. Now Tars, you can go to the" conscience relationship "forum and feel all warm and fuzzy ! How's that for making it work for you and others a little better ?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by alanora: View Post
    As I am always looking through the "new posts" section, I do not know in what forum anything resides. Could this help? Mindy

5. TopTop #5
    Tars

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tinque: View Post
    Because so many people view this forum , I wanted to reach as many people as possible..
    Humbug I say! "Poofing" pixie dust back at ya...Perhaps you read your posts in digest form...WaccoReader is one of the lesser-read forums. perhaps you thought you were in General Community?

Quote Now Tars, you can go to the" conscience relationship "forum and feel all warm and fuzzy
    I'll leave the warm & fuzzy to those who crave it. I've only ever viewed the relationship forum once 'r twice, after one of my posts had been moved there by Barry. I've already got all the relationships I need or want...THEN SOME!

6. TopTop #6
    Tinque

Tars , I was not even thinking in terms of personal relationships , my thoughts were only that it would be nice to acknowledge people and be acknowledged once in a while , even if one is being a pain in the ass !
    Humbug I say! "Poofing" pixie dust back at ya...Perhaps you read your posts in digest form...WaccoReader is one of the lesser-read forums. perhaps you thought you were in General Community?

I'll leave the warm & fuzzy to those who crave it. I've only ever viewed the relationship forum once 'r twice, after one of my posts had been moved there by Barry. I've already got all the relationships I need or want...THEN SOME!

7. TopTop #7
    Tinque

You might check out the # of viewers on Wacco Reader and compare to others.. I may be mistaken but on my computer they are the largest ..

Tars , I was not even thinking in terms of personal relationships , my thoughts were only that it would be nice to acknowledge people and be acknowledged once in a while , even if one is being a pain in the ass !

8. TopTop #8
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Re: Appreciation of Many Things !

I feel truly blessed where ever I read this! THakn you for you pixie dust and sooooo much more my lady!!!!

9. TopTop #9
    MsTerry

Honey, he has had trouble getting his prescription glasses back.
    He couldn't see what he was fondling.
    He made a mistake, he'll make up for it next time.

Before I left he embrassed me and gently fondeled my face , YES , MY FACE ! and told me how beautiful I was , inside and out and I have to say that it choked me up with a huge wave of emotion. I don't remember when someone has said that to me and wasn't speaking of my breasts or my ass ! Tinque

10. TopTop #10
    Tinque

I only wrote of what one hand was fondling, not the other !

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    Honey, he has had trouble getting his prescription glasses back.
    He couldn't see what he was fondling.
    He made a mistake, he'll make up for it next time.

11. TopTop #11
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Because so many people view this forum?
    Yes, indeed the view counts in WaccoReader are higher than most of the other categories. I'm guessing that people find the posts here via Google and then look around because there's a good selection of stuff there. Because of the length of the articles there, it is also more suitable to use the Next Thread option to peruse rather than the little thread preview you get when you mouse over the thread title on the thread list.

Anywho, I've moved it to the Conscious Relationship category, because it really is an excellent example of doing relationship consciously! And in fact, your post, Tinque, inspired me offer my appreciation and gratitude to others which felt great! Thank You!
    Last edited by Barry; 01-30-2009 at 10:18 AM.

12. TopTop #12
    hales

Tars, may I ask, what is the deal with wanting to dampen other peoples' high spirits and loving expressions, anyway? What is it you were hoping to find in "conscious relationships", anyway?

If you don't want relationships, warm and fuzzy feelings, friendly communications, etc.. what is it you do want?

Scott.

13. TopTop #13
    Melodymama

Tars, I love this image you are using. I just imagine Conan (that is Conan O'Brian, isn't it?) super charging us all with love, so you have sent it out, and it is coming back to you. Forget pixie dust, let's just zap all around us with love. We love people in many ways, and most are just in the moment and uncomplicated. Mykil does exude a loving attitude, and not just to women, and not just when he is touching. Eyes, smiles, hearts do not have to be touched to warm up to a friendly greeting. It is bigger than we know. LaLaLaLaura