Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ILift

where can I drop off free stuff?

I'm clearing out my basement and have several bags of clothing and other random stuff to drop off with a thrift store or charity of some sort.

But where? Anyone know where and when I could drop stuff off? Please let me know!

Thanks-
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sylph

Re: where can I drop off free stuff?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by miliosmama: View Post
    I'm clearing out my basement and have several bags of clothing and other random stuff to drop off with a thrift store or charity of some sort.

But where? Anyone know where and when I could drop stuff off? Please let me know!

Thanks-
    I like to take stuff to the VNA Thrift in the Lucky's plaza in Sebastopol. You can drive around behind the building (the driveway in back of Burger King, to the left of Baskins Robbins). They will graciously take your donations and give you a receipt for taxes.
    Last edited by Sylph; 01-25-2009 at 10:47 PM. Reason: specify where it is!

3. TopTop #3
    sonomagal

Quote Posted in reply to the post by miliosmama: View Post

Thanks-
    Hospice on Lewis Road in Santa Rosa will take donations and give you a receipt. They are near Longs off of Steele Lane.

4. TopTop #4
    shellebelle

I agree 100% - the best place! And to shop there is FABULOUS! I was just there today and got great deals! Including a 1950's band hat for $6! FTW! I am figuringout where it gets worn to and with right now! Wooot

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sylph: View Post
    I like to take stuff to the VNA Thrift in the Lucky's plaza. You can drive around behind the building (the driveway in back of Burger King, to the left of Baskins Robbins). They will graciously take your donations and give you a receipt for taxes.

5. TopTop #5
    Big Bob

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sonomagal: View Post
    Hospice on Lewis Road in Santa Rosa will take donations and give you a receipt. They are near Longs off of Steele Lane.
    When you are in Sebastopol you can drop off at the Hospice store next to Lucky Market. They will also give you a recipt.