Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    artfulme

Lefty Fascists:Antisemitism You Can Believe In

Associated Press:
    January 24, 2009:

Vatican City...
    "...Richard Williamson, British Bishop said that historical evidence "is hugely against 6 million Jews having been deliberately gassed" during the second world war. (Statement in November, 2008)
    "...He said that the Nazis did not use gas chambers.
    " 'I believe that the historical evidence...is hugely against 6 million jews having been gassed in gas chambers as a deliberate policy of Adolf Hitler," he said. He cited what he called the 'most serious' revisionists who he said between [only] 200,000 to 300,000 perished in Nazi concentration camps, but not one of them by gassing in a gas chamber.' "

Now there is more grist for you Lefty Fascists. Bet you just LOVE it.But it is not unexpected...with the 2000 years of your forebears Christian murderings of 50 million Jews by false accusations and plain old EVIL hatred...as today, here in Sebastopol and also elsewhere by Hamas, Palestinians/Arab...continuing that theme.

Swastikas for sale...could bring you a lot of $$ so you can continue to publish and announce your bloodlust vs Jews everywhere....

"Angry" No...why would anybody be angry??
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    babaruss

Re: Lefty Fascists:Antisemitism You Can Believe In

So what else would you expect to come from the Vatican pro Israeli propaganda ?
    And what pray tell does one Vatican idiots rambling nonsense have to do with left leaning people ?
    Fascism is what Bush Co. turned this country into.
    I'm hoping Brother Obama will turn things back around.
    Only time will tell if Fascism will continue it's stranglehold on American
    politics.
    Do remember that a Jew was the focal point for the beginning of Christianity and another Jew...(several for that matter) shaped part the anti-semitism you are you are currently shreiking about.
    How about generating something for us to discuss which is a whole lot less venom laced than your latest offerings.
    Russ

Quote Posted in reply to the post by artfulme: View Post
    Associated Press:
    January 24, 2009:

Vatican City...
    "...Richard Williamson, British Bishop said that historical evidence "is hugely against 6 million Jews having been deliberately gassed" during the second world war. (Statement in November, 2008)
    " 'I believe that the historical evidence...is hugely against 6 million jews having been gassed in gas chambers as a deliberate policy of Adolf Hitler," he said. He cited what he called the 'most serious' revisionists who he said between [only] 200,000 to 300,000 perished in Nazi concentration camps, but not one of them by gassing in a gas chamber.' "

Now there is more grist for you Lefty Fascists. Bet you just LOVE it.But it is not unexpected...with the 2000 years of your forebears Christian murderings of 50 million Jews by false accusations and plain old EVIL hatred...as today, here in Sebastopol and also elsewhere by Hamas, Palestinians/Arab...continuing that theme.

Swastikas for sale...could bring you a lot of $$ so you can continue to publish and announce your bloodlust vs Jews everywhere....

3. TopTop #3
    decterlove

and so splits the \Left....

after 30 years of Quasi-unity

and so presents the very most central dilemna of the modern pysche...

and so cleaves so clearly the split between Spirit and Matter...

and so defies all logic and materialist-reductionist understanding....

and so.............hurls us into the apocalypse....whatever that actually is

can't be good..but we aren't blessed with any real thinkers in these desperate times........

to describe it....'cept that it's "bad" "real bad"

good nite and good luck..............

and God Bless..............Seriously

all those who read this.

Associated Press:
    January 24, 2009:

Vatican City...

4. TopTop #4
    theindependenteye

>>>You Lefty Fascists. Bet you just LOVE it ... plain old EVIL hatred...as today, here in Sebastopol ... Swastikas for sale...could bringn you a lot of $$ so you can continue to puyblish and announce your bloodlust vs Jews everywhere.... your inborn ANTISEMITISM ... you have no FACTS. Only screaming, deceitful antrisemetic screeds. ... it would somehow "excuse" you and your forebears from the ugly truth of your murdering/genocidic antisemitism...

I can interpret this series of posts in a number of ways. (1) It's a vehemently anti-Israeli agitator trying to make all Jews sound like hate-filled fanatics. (2) It's a kid who surfs around the Web posting "Suck my dick" messages everywhere he can. (3) It's a sincere, intelligent guy who so loathes the people he's talking to that he can't help screaming at them but somehow finds it therapeutic.

Personally, I'm appalled at current Israeli policy, and I'm in disagreement with most of Toddquigley's arguments, especially the implication that Palestinians are of a lower order of humanity, but there's at least some back-and-forth to the discussion. And I won't defend people on my side of the fence who start getting snippy & smarmy. But Artfulme, to me, goes beyond the bounds.

Yeh, so I'm falling into the same ad hominum slanders that I've quoted above, but right now I'm angry because for me this person's posts have poisoned a very important discussion. There's no point in debating with anyone who simply screams "Fascist!" at every turn.

>>>If You Can"t Stand The Heat, Get Out Of The Kitchen!

Heat doesn't bother me at all. It's the smell.

Sincerely—
    Conrad

5. TopTop #5
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by decterlove: View Post
    ... and so cleaves so clearly the split between Spirit and Matter...
    As is so often the case, your post I find pretty baffling. But what is this "split" between Spirit and Matter? Much talked about, always assumed, but never supported by any argument.

Got no "Matter," got no "Spirit." That's how I see it, but then I see the Divine in all things.

-Jeff

6. TopTop #6
    artfulme

So...how is it that you antisemites nEVER deal with thev FACTS cited in my posts.

All you do is to complain at the my postings as that of an agry man.

Now...let us suppose that you and the other Uber-Lefty-Fascists were the
    "few" survivors of a 2000 year war of murderous irrational hatred of your people, resulting iun the death, torture, rape, and consistent property confiscation which, of course, greatly reduces the number of "survivors" of your group to this day.

And, then you defend against a continuation of these killings (Hamas/palestinians cvalling for the "elimination" of all or additional members of your group--worldwide (maybe you/I should just shut-up) which is a replication of the past 2000 years.......

You would creep silently bqck into your hole of fear and cowardice...andl letb those "good times" roll...?

Your complaint about my DARING to show the realities of today and the past 2000 years...will go unheard! And will not stop the FACTS and TRUTH I display...no matterhow much you and them don'twant to hear or see it!

Complicity of these Fascist (Hitler & cohorts called for settling the "Jewish Problem"?) by oven treatments for baking, medical experiments wihout --of course--anesthesia, torture, property confiscation, blamingJews --and killking them--for the Bl;ack Plague, gbvoing on many crusaeds in order to dislodge Muslims from Jerusalem and slaughtering many thousands og Jews along the way...just for the helluvit, upon economic uncertainty blam,ing them for BOTH capitalism AND communism, etc., etc., etc., etc.,etc.,

When you are ready to face YOUR past and YOUR present, then go read--if you are not afraid, "Constantine's Sword" The Church and The Jews, (2001), by James Carroll, a former Catholic Priest, research associate at the Center for the Study of Values in Public Life at the Divity Scxhool od Harvard University, where he wrote this book.

DARE to read it.

THEN...come bck to me and ask me to temper my ANGER?!.!or complete TRUTH-TELLING and Disgust at those carrying on that long-term horror! TODAY!

7. TopTop #7
    artfulme

Hey, Conrad:

Take a long overdue bath or shower and you won't smell so bad.

8. TopTop #8
    Zeno Swijtink

When you are ready to face YOUR past and YOUR present, then go read--if you are not afraid, "Constantine's Sword" The Church and The Jews, (2001), by James Carroll, a former Catholic Priest, research associate at the Center for the Study of Values in Public Life at the Divity Scxhool od Harvard University, where he wrote this book.

DARE to read it.

THEN...come bck to me and ask me to temper my ANGER?!.!or complete TRUTH-TELLING and Disgust at those carrying on that long-term horror! TODAY!
    How is this book about the history of anti-semitism of the Catholic Church relevant for the discussion about the war between the Palestinians and Israel?

I can understand the book makes you very angry. I don't see why this has anything to do with my past (but presumably not with your past), and I don't see at all what it has to do with the Palestinians.

9. TopTop #9
    theindependenteye

From "artfulme":
    >>>Hey, Conrad:
    >>>Take a long overdue bath or shower and you won't smell so bad.

Thanks for the advice, but I think you misunderstood the source of the odor. That old "Who farted?" question can

>>>All you do is to complain at the my postings as that of an agry man.
    >>>Your complaint about my DARING to show the realities of today and the past 2000 years...will go unheard! And will not stop the FACTS and TRUTH I display...no matterhow much you and them don'twant to hear or see it!

I haven't heard anyone complain about your anger. My complaint, to put it simply, is your non-stop screaming. It's demeaning to the rest of us, who, however much we may disagree with you, are *not* all of a uniform homogenized opinion o the subject.

And it's demeaning to you. It seems to me that you don't really take yourself seriously. If I were truly committed to an issue and wanting to have some effect on the outcome, I'd try to hear what others were saying and speak in a language they could understand, in the hopes (however frail) that some of my message might get through. Standing on the street corner screaming epithets (which, I'm sorry to say, I've seen many fellow Lefties do as well) just makes you sound like a nut and stops any serious discussion.

If it's possible for you to address the issue without diatribes against the blood-guilt Fascists you live among, I would sincerely welcome knowing what your personal connection with this issue is. Clearly it's deeply felt.

Peace & joy—
    Conrad

10. TopTop #10
    artfulme

Sorry you just don't "get it."

The 2000 year history to the present shows how these Jews have been blamed and slaugtered for having the temerity not top convert to Christianity. 50- million murders...said to be a "cliche" by one of these new genocide supporters as expressed by their Hamas/Palestinian "brothers."

Does it not occur to you that joining and supporting a COMPLETE ELINATION OF ALL JEWS EVERYWHERE--ISRAEIS INCLUDED-- AS IS THE AIM AND PHILOSOPHY OF THESE HAMAS & PALESTINAN LEADERS & FOLLOWERS DECLARED NOW AND TIME AND AGAIN...???!!

Now I supose that that doesn't bother them or you.

It is essentially a call for the CONTINUATION of the 2000 years of JEWS being slaughtered, mostly by Christians...is it not?

I surely view anybody adopting the same philosophy and aims of the Nazi Fascists in WWII, authored by their desire to LIKEWISE elimination all Jews from the planet...by "unkind" means...as supporters of FASCIST intentions...resonating for 2000 years in the "hearts" and minds of them, which HORRORS ( I see them as that, don't you?) are called-for by the Hamas/Palestinians they SUPPORT.

Thus, having adopted/supported that, they have earned the right to be called what they are: Fascists...but from the Uber-Lefty side now.

I hope you can understand now. Or, does it take more than FACTS, LOGIC, and HISTORY to overcome YOUR own bigotry for supporting theirs?

11. TopTop #11
    MsTerry

Re: Fascist Artfoolme

Maybe you can tell us which one of the things that happened to the Semites with a Jewish religion justifies doing the same horrible thing to the Semites with a different religion?

So...

12. TopTop #12
    babaruss

Now Ms. Terry are you going to ruin righteous rage filled diatribes like arful (as in bloody arful) me's with intelligent questions ?
    Reading about all sides of the issue instead of just those of a particular favored side only confounds things don't 'cha think ?
    Russ

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    Maybe you can tell us which one of the things that happened to the Semites with a Jewish religion that justifies doing the same horrible thing to the Semites with a different religion?

13. TopTop #13
    Zeno Swijtink

Sorry you just don't "get it."

The 2000 year history to the present shows how these Jews have been blamed and slaugtered for having the temerity not top convert to Christianity. 50- million murders...said to be a "cliche" by one of these new genocide supporters as expressed by their Hamas/Palestinian "brothers."

Does it not occur to you that joining and supporting a COMPLETE ELINATION OF ALL JEWS EVERYWHERE--ISRAEIS INCLUDED-- AS IS THE AIM AND PHILOSOPHY OF THESE HAMAS & PALESTINAN LEADERS & FOLLOWERS DECLARED NOW AND TIME AND AGAIN...???!!

Now I supose that that doesn't bother them or you.

It is essentially a call for the CONTINUATION of the 2000 years of JEWS being slaughtered, mostly by Christians...is it not?

I surely view anybody adopting the same philosophy and aims of the Nazi Fascists in WWII, authored by their desire to LIKEWISE elimination all Jews from the planet...by "unkind" means...as supporters of FASCIST intentions...resonating for 2000 years in the "hearts" and minds of them, which HORRORS ( I see them as that, don't you?) are called-for by the Hamas/Palestinians they SUPPORT.

Thus, having adopted/supported that, they have earned the right to be called what they are: Fascists...but from the Uber-Lefty side now.

I hope you can understand now. Or, does it take more than FACTS, LOGIC, and HISTORY to overcome YOUR own bigotry for supporting theirs?
    I do not agree that critiquing the Israeli policy vs the Palestinians is the same as supporting a "complete elimination of jews everywhere."

I do not advocate the "elimination" of any one, Israeli or Palestinian.

Critiquing Israeli policy vs the Palestinians in Gaza is not the same as supporting Hamas, independent whether Hamas calls for a complete elimination of jews everywhere.

I do not see the logic in your reasoning, if that's your reasoning.

For instance, last year you spoke at the City Council of Rohnert Park, in support for a motion calling for the impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Cheney. I would go astray if I concluded from that that you were a supporter of Osama bin Laden.

14. TopTop #14
    MsTerry

It takes "twisted" people to look at both sides...............

Quote Posted in reply to the post by babaruss: View Post
    Now Ms. Terry are you going to ruin righteous rage filled diatribes like arful (as in bloody arful) me's with intelligent questions ?
    Reading about all sides of the issue instead of just those of a particular favored side only confounds things don't 'cha think ?
    Russ

15. TopTop #15
    babaruss

Then truly you and I have found our calling !!
    Russ

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MsTerry: View Post
    It takes "twisted" people to look at both sides...............