Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DevaKai

Homemade Feminine Pads

I have been looking high and low for affordable reusable pads and I just cannot seem to find them. I want to be as eco friendly as possible and lighten my carbon footprint as it were.
    :laundry:
    Is there anyone out there who knows where to find these at a reasonable price or is there anyone out there who would be willing to put some together for me?

Thanks!

Jill
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    cocreator

Re: Homemade Feminine Pads

Hi Jill,

Whole Foods has been carrying Glad Rags for some time now. They come in many colors and different sizes, and there is an organic cotton option as well. I can vouch for these as I've used them for years, though there are other companies that make reusable cloth menstrual pads as well, such as New Moon pads.

By the way, I offer an e-course for women who want to reclaim their feminine wisdom and power through the blood mysteries. Learn more about Loving Our Lunacy.

Blessings and wholeness on this glorious full moon gateway ~
    Amara

Quote Posted in reply to the post by DevaKai: View Post
    I have been looking high and low for affordable reusable pads and I just cannot seem to find them. I want to be as eco friendly as possible and lighten my carbon footprint as it were.
    :laundry:
    Is there anyone out there who knows where to find these at a reasonable price or is there anyone out there who would be willing to put some together for me?

Thanks!

Jill

3. TopTop #3
    loveheals

I got mine at Olivers. The company is called Glad Rags. They work great. I bought several of those before I discovered my new favorite... the Diva cup. I have seen these at either whole foods or Olivers. It all goes into a small cup and you dump it out. Easy, re-useable and economical. It took me a couple months to get comfortable with it, but now, I love it. THere is part of the cup that extends down, I trimmed that off as close to the cup as I could because I found it uncomfortable. Good luck.

4. TopTop #4
    typewriter

Etsy :: sewfussy :: Shop Fussy for Moonbow cloth menstrual pads and more

These are my absolute fav --all organic, great price, colors, and absorption. They wash really well, too, which has been a prob with others I've heard about.

There really is a difference in quality!

5. TopTop #5
    rachellesloss

There are also these THINX underwear with built-in reusable pads. They're pretty amazing. A bit pricey but they seem to last forever - I've had mine for 3 years now and they're still in great shape.
    https://www.shethinx.com/

6. TopTop #6
    socoexpat

My partner uses ones from a company called Sckoon. The only widely available ones we have found that use ORGANIC cotton.
    Fwiw- when we were travelling, pre-pandemic, and ended up extending our trip.. we actually found good quality bamboo fabric ones at a wal-mart (only place we could find off the hwy open at that time)