Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: VIBE 12-9 to 15
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Ontario99

VIBE 12-9 to 15

VIBE: Dec 9 - 15, 2008
    Getting the edge on upcoming energies
    Feel free to pass this on…

Contents:
    1. Energywave
    2. Full Moon in Gemini 12/12
    3. Planetary Events

All times PST unless otherwise noted

This report includes translations of what other astrologers consider "Minor Angles" such as Inconjuncts, Quintiles, Septiles, Sesquiquadrates and Noviles as well as the "Major Angles"

BLOGS:

VIBE -Astrology (if you missed what already happened or the DEc forecasts):
    https://thekaivibe.blogspot.com/

Channeling from The Twelve:
    https://thetwelvespeak.blogspot.com/

Prosperity Rituals:
    https://prosperityrituals.blogspot.com/

Subscriptions Notes for those that wish to get email VIBE reports

The VIBE grew out of a service for greater understanding so that we don't fall victim to the parameters of this science/art but utilize it for our aims, goals and growth.

1. Energywave

The astrological correlative aside – there are events of great change happening each week and that continue now to affect us. The group of Twelve that I channel download information to me in clumps – they help me separate the clumps into information that I pass on to you through the blog:

https://thetwelvespeak.blogspot.com/

There is more information there and I think it's important to talk some about what "they" are saying so our knowledge can rely on a variety of sources.

When I was flying from the East Coast to California the Guides showed me a web of DNA stretched out in a grid-work around the planet. These new DNA strands are now integrating with our auric field and may be the reasons for the disruptions we may be encountering in our lives.

The disruptions mostly involve our physical bodies. They have to do with changing sleep patterns – awakening for no apparent reason or sleeping 4 to 6 hours instead of 8. Physical symptoms from old injuries or maladies may arise and get our attention as they move towards release.

A way is being cleared for new ways to make money in the context of community now being shaped with our DNA. We are used to living in a top-heavy patriarchal capitalistic system that is based in survival issues of the first and second charkas. The throat chakra has been in development as the new win/win community based energy center that basically says: "I give to you and receive from you in more or less equal ways" or "I prosper when you prosper."

While this new way is being coded in us and Obama appears to be pointing us in this direction, the real parameters are coming from the our need to change with regard to the limits of our planet – namely natural resources and the dangers of global warming. Every system cooperates with one another in an ecology of the planet, a complex and elegant flow. Isn't it about time that we take our place in this ecology as the conscious spokes-species for the planet because right now we a narcissistic species bent on destroying our home.

It's likely that we all are already working on this in addition to living in survival. Many of you who are reading this are great care givers. We are good at giving because the ego is in control. To complete giving we need to working on receiving. Reception is an opening experience that involves acceptance, higher levels of self-esteem, surrender and patience to name a few qualities that this quality thrives on.

Negative emotions such as anger, fear, depression and low self-esteem block reception. I remember when I was determined all the time. But I had confused anger with feeling determined. I did this so much so to "get my way" that I projected my view of anger and determinism on everyone around me. When I realized this was a projection I let go and felt profound relief. In one instance by the grace of Spirit I realized that my projection was a fear-based protection designed to keep me in a lower-self esteem place and separate from a greater community of prosperity and abundance on many levels.

Practice receiving compliments and saying thank-you as a practice for reception and keeping the cycle of abundance flowing.

When we are harshly critical of ourselves and/or others do we not separate ourselves from the compassion heart of community?

2. Full Moon in Gemini
    12/12, 22 degrees Gemini at 8:38 am

This is the 5th and final Super-Full Moon of 2008 where the Full Moon is closer to the Earth than other Full Moons and as a result effects gravitational forces in profound ways. These include higher tides and possible flooding, stress on tectonic plates – earthquakes and volcanic eruptions days before and after this Full Moon. We may be more susceptible to volcanic eruptions and avalanches on this particular Full Moon.

We will experience this Full Moon on the night of 12/11 and 12/12 even though the Moon is Full at 8:38 am on the twelfth.

[See the blog on Prosperity https://prosperityrituals.blogspot.com/ for the Full Moon – New Moon Ritual of Manifestation – Month long cycle of manifestation and renewal. The origin of the word "month" is moon. There are 13 full moons in a year, which corresponds to the 13-day week of Sacred Round calendar of the Maya. There's a 2nd full moon ritual that may be done on the nights of 12/11 or 12/12 that was passed on to me https://prosperityrituals.blogspot.c...on-ritual.html]

This day is especially powerful because it represents a quantum leap forward as we realign beliefs with actions. To produce the quantum leap we must see the truth about ourselves (Sun's position), speak our truth (Moon's position), examine what works and what does not (Saturn's position) so that we can take a cosmic quantum leap (surrender/risk) into the compassion heart of community (Uranus' position).

It may be a time to increase your physical activities – going for a walk, hike, or bike ride. For those of you that ordinarily feel impulsive – saying or doing the first thing that comes to mind, its especially important for you to get extra exercise lest there be fighting – oh my! This is a good time to use an extra burst of energy for action into that project of yours…

3. Planetary Events

12/9, TUESDAY – Just after midnight should you stay up late or in your dreams look for a sensual mood of excitement for love. In the minutes passed 8 am look for opportunities to think and communicate about wounds that could be transformative. The ideas and communications you make within or to others could set up healing actions where you take the initiative. For example – in the morning in meditation I get the connection of "unsafe touch to my skin problems". By afternoon I have an appointment with my acupuncturist or I schedule time to do healing work on myself or with a colleague.

12/10 WEDNESDAY – Be thankful if you sleep from 3 am till dawn. Or it could be a time of a variety of fun/exciting/intense dreams because the mood could change rapidly in the following ways: a healing crisis, a restless desire to move (twitching in bed?), unpredicablity moon (mood) influences and other disruptive exciting or intense influences (more distrupts in India?). By midmorning look for an exciting love interest or a romantic intrigue.

12/11, THURSDAY – Today the mood turns lighter and more social than the disruptive times yesterday. We may be in the mood for sweet love as the sun rises which sets the tone for the day (maybe a Christmas Party?). In the late afternoon we can expect our compassion to grow around justice versus injustice issues whether personal or global. My mid evening we may find it easier and pleasing to serve what or whom we love. Late in the evening we may find ourselves seeking truth in the future and some wildness right before bed. If you are an early riser you may find it difficult to let go the wild life. After dinner take a walk so when wildness comes at 10:50 pm the burst of energy will be more manageable and you don't have to be victimized by it.

12/12, FRIDAY – See full moon above. Close to 10 am Mercury enters Capricorn turning thinking and communicating towards grounded and practical measures heavier with seriousness yet able to be humorously self-effacing. Be careful on the roads from 10 am to 12 noon – pay attention to the road because our tendency at that time may be ethereal and out of body, a dreamy mood – this is a good time for a nap or dreaminess or visioning. Around 2 pm one could feel in the mood for excessive Christmas shopping, beware. In the early evening take care of your throat and look for explosive or reversals in communications in statements both public and private. Take advantage of this 6:20 pm by alchemical magic action – changing you mind transforming the practicalities of your phrases and thoughts. By 10:40 pm our moods turn towards cuddling with your partner or yourself. Just before bed or 11:10 pm which ever happens first thinking and feeling (mood) have a chance to be integrated (maybe in your dreams?).

12/13, SATURDAY – There are four planetary events – two pre-dawn, one at noon and one mid afternoon with an infatuation mood with a lover or would-be lover around 10 am. The two pre-dawn events are the focus of love or energy and dreamy visions arising. This could portend intense dreams that reveal old wounds rising to the surface for healing and release or a vivid dream. If you are awake look for lovers having adjustments between each other and a romantic / dreamy moment if you take advantage of it – look to make a vision. Just afternoon prepare for action and a big heart in setting a wrong right. Around 2 pm receive a healing session and/or look to heal thinking and/or communication issues from earlier in the day.

12/14, SUNDAY – No Aspects. The Mood is nurturing oneself, family and traditional gatherings.

12/15, MONDAY – In the afternoon expect goddess celebrations of the arts and culture. You may enjoy a fine art painting or photograph. Around 3 pm expect fireworks – this may happen in one of two ways. On the nation scene we may expect some truth to be in direct conflict with the powers that be as in a riot, protest, rebellion or incident. The mood is fiery and struggling to find the right words for expression of the fire.
    Last edited by Ontario99; 12-09-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: change in text
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email