Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Vet-To-Pet

Feeling Very Free

I've been sort of busy with work lately, and haven't had time to even scroll through the Wacco Daily Digest for a week or more. Today was the first day I've looked quickly at the postings &, sure enough, some people are arguing, insulting each other, & just plain old being too wrapped up in their computer lives. I think everyone should go 'computer-free' for a few days every once in awhile. you''ll probably find that you're less stressed, you have extra time (even if it's only 30 minutes/day), and when you return to the internet, not much will have changed. Try it!
    Smiles,
    Vet-To-Pet/Paula
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Photoguy

Re: Feeling Very Free

Here's some stuff I am gonna do while my computer sleeps for the next few days. Have a great holiday everyone!!!!!!!!!
    !:din42:
    :bbq:

3. TopTop #3
    Rishiwashe

Re: Feeling Very Free

Thank you my friend for your honesty and integrity. We are funny people, but we are proud people and sometimes very uneducated in views we yet to fully understand. The time is at hand to exalt one another to a new age of inlightenment and leave behind the old but yet understand where we have been. I am truly thankful for all whom compose their thoughts and beliefs and feedbacks on wacco, for without you all where would we learn from one another, I think Wacco is a wonderful start. Thank you all, love Rishi.