Dear Community,

Well, after living in Sonoma County for most of the past 10 years, I am moving to the Big Island of Hawaii. So I am writing to say good-bye for now, and to say that I will probably be back to visit, and to say I would love to see you over there.

I am leaving on February 1st, and would be happy to see a few massage clients before I go. So if you have been wondering all these years what a massage from Michael Holwell would be like, please call me at 849-6843 so we can arrange a time. And of course, I would be happy to see former clients one more time. I would not charge a big fee, and any donation would be fine. It would all help me start my new life in Hawaii.

I am also requesting any suggestions as to people I could meet in Hawaii who are practicing permaculture or other aspects of sustainable living, or are forming communities, growing their own food, and so forth. I already have three leads along these lines, and have lined up several work-trade situations. I know about the La'akea community near Pahoa, and Gaia Yoga Gardens, and Lokahi Farm south of Kona. If any of you know of other sustainable communities forming in Hawaii, please let me know.

I am grateful for the wonderful community we have here in Sonoma County, and I hope to return during the summers to dance with you and see you all again.

With love and joy,

Michael