Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nlpPati

9/11 Video Online?

A couple of years ago I watched an hour long video online with extensive info analyzing the toppling of the twin towers, showing the exploding dust as the buildings collapsed, comparing the collapsing of the twin towers with buildings being demolished, and showing the damage caused by airplane crashes compared to the damage at the Pentagon. I thought that I saved the link to that but I can't find it. I've tried doing a search at Youtube. Does this video sound familiar to anyone here and can you tell me how to find the link to it? I can discuss the theories about 9/11 but a visual really shows these theories better for the person to draw their own conclusions. This is still very pertinent considering that we are still invading a country as a result of that day, even though there is no link between 9/11 and Iraq (unless we are considering racial genocide!)
    Thanks for helping me find that video again.
    Pati
    [email protected]
    :pengy::pengy::pengy:
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    StormDancer

Re: 9/11 Video Online?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nlpPati: View Post
    A couple of years ago I watched an hour long video online with extensive info analyzing the toppling of the twin towers, showing the exploding dust as the buildings collapsed, comparing the collapsing of the twin towers with buildings being demolished, and showing the damage caused by airplane crashes compared to the damage at the Pentagon. I thought that I saved the link to that but I can't find it. I've tried doing a search at Youtube. Does this video sound familiar to anyone here and can you tell me how to find the link to it? I can discuss the theories about 9/11 but a visual really shows these theories better for the person to draw their own conclusions. This is still very pertinent considering that we are still invading a country as a result of that day, even though there is no link between 9/11 and Iraq (unless we are considering racial genocide!)
    Thanks for helping me find that video again.
    Pati
    [email protected]
    :pengy::pengy::pengy:
    Shortly after 9/11 the administration made a concerted effort block all but the officially sanctioned video of the trade-towers. Very little of the original videos still exist on-line. If anyone finds some, please post it. LET US NOT FORGET our complicity in 9/11 like the Germans are not forgetting theirs in the holocaust. The last statistic I heard was that 50% of American thought that Saddam Hussain was responsible for 9/11.
    -AnnaLisa

3. TopTop #3

If you search on 911, 9-11, 911 video, and related there's lots of 911 related video on youtube, including whole versions of all 3 'Loose Change' documentaries for starters.

1st edition, I think
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

2nd edition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM

3rd edition, 'Final Cut'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7htWPF874

The word 'Denialist' is starting to surface to address the people that are still buying the official story. And I agree that 911 is still the biggest smoking gun in the public arsenal to break the chain of massive corruption, but if both the questioners and denialists continue to remain silent, we have no one but ourselves to blame for the ramifications. If you even just start with demanding an explanation for the fall of 'Building 7', it unravels everything else......

Alex

Quote Posted in reply to the post by StormDancer: View Post
    Shortly after 9/11 the administration made a concerted effort block all but the officially sanctioned video of the trade-towers. Very little of the original videos still exist on-line. If anyone finds some, please post it. LET US NOT FORGET our complicity in 9/11 like the Germans are not forgetting theirs in the holocaust. The last statistic I heard was that 50% of American thought that Saddam Hussain was responsible for 9/11.
    -AnnaLisa

4. TopTop #4
    Moon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by StormDancer: View Post
    Shortly after 9/11 the administration made a concerted effort block all but the officially sanctioned video of the trade-towers. Very little of the original videos still exist on-line. If anyone finds some, please post it. LET US NOT FORGET our complicity in 9/11 like the Germans are not forgetting theirs in the holocaust. The last statistic I heard was that 50% of American thought that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11.
    -AnnaLisa
    I have a CD with video clips and analysis of 9/11. If someone has a CD burner, i can make copies of it free.

5. TopTop #5
    Hotspring 44

verified architectural and engineering professionals and 10365 other supporters, including AE students, have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

More current, up to date info and a petition is available: https://www.ae911truth.org/