Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    oceanaocean

Reference for Holistic Vet for Cat

Hello all, My 16 year old cat has been tested and is in the beginning stage of renal (early kidney disease). Like to see a holistic vet prior to changing food or starting meds. Any insight would be appreciated, west county
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Leelash

Re: Reference for Holistic Vet for Cat

I highly recommend Dr. Lisa Pesch at Veterinary Healing Arts Center in Sebastopol across the street from Rite Aid. She does Acupuncture, homeopathy, chiropractic, etc. She's expensive but worth it.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by oceanaocean: View Post
    Hello all, My 16 year old cat has been tested and is in the beginning stage of renal (early kidney disease). Like to see a holistic vet prior to changing food or starting meds. Any insight would be appreciated, west county

3. TopTop #3
    dijonyo

Re: Reference for Holistic Vet for Cat

Quote Posted in reply to the post by oceanaocean: View Post
    ello all, My 16 year old cat has been tested and is in the beginning stage of renal (early kidney disease). Like to see a holistic vet prior to changing food or starting meds. Any insight would be appreciated, west county
    Hello. I'm sorry to hear that your cat buddy is starting to have renal issues. I think you are wise to want to consult a holistic vet and to poll the community about recommendations!

I'd suggest consulting Jona Jordan, DVM, at Coddingtown Vet (707-546-4646). Dr. Jordan is a mature, practical, compassionate vet who practices holistic and Western medicine. She's NOT expensive; she's always fair in pricing. Moreover, her advice is priceless. E.g., she's great when it comes to changing pet diets sensibly and appropriately. I'm still indebted to her for advice that saved one of my dogs.