So I took a little ride to clear the cobwebs from my soul, from my heart and from my brain. I seem to alwayz take a little ride this time of year. Some rides are better than others. For the most all rides are something to remember! I happened upon a little party in Seattle at a friends and decided I had better stay for a couple of dayz and help celebrate! I love it when you arrive and there is a party waiting for you don’t you?

I drove home along the back roads in rural eastern Washington and Oregon dropping into Redding via Burney Falls. And did allot of Left Brain, Right Brain, communications. You know the scenario don’t ya? Where the one [as in me] meets up with THE ONE [which would be US]. So stuck in my own mind… I alwayz seem to be talking to THE ONE and have never noticed before that THE ONE is alwayz asking me if I am all right, how are you doing, what is that feeling you are having now, what did you see in her anyway, are you feeling ok?, did you see the … on that beautiful creature? It had never occurred to me that I never seem to ask how THE ONE is doing. It was a humbling experience to stop and think about this scenario. The right side on my brain is alwayz asking what it can to for the left side, while the left side is just alwayz the child like sole survivor, not really thinking about anything but itself! Taking care on Business for sure. But in a way that is only seeing as far as the next meal, the next bed, or the next love in the ones true life. More of an Animal instinct I am presuming and elaborating at this point. Now THE ONE as in the right side on the brain sees things soooo much more clearly. It has only to take care of THE ALL. I think this is truly the conscience community we all share as ONE! This is what we are seeking. At least I. This may seem like a small step to some, a huge step to others, but this is my step and where I am at in my life. Just thought I would share a little bit of my soul. Comments rude assumptions and Laughing out Load are encouraged so please tell me what your own true soul sees and share you own left right brain conclusions with me and all. THE EVOLUTION STARTS HERE! Ohhhh and ask not what you can do for the one, but ask what you can do for THE ONE! LOL!!!