Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    decterlove

Life Coaching Partners Wanted...

I'd would like to "barter" life coaching skills with two or three other people. My focus right now is simply money and business/ie marketing my live Hands On Snakes programs (www.handsonsnakes.com) and possibly finishing a book.

I'd like to keep this real simple....mostly just have a "motivational buddy" to check in with a few times a week and report progress and enhance accountability. I already have one and a half people I do this with...I think it I/we had three or four we/I could really fly!

So this is for someone who also tends to get bogged down in their promoting efforts, basic keeping up with stuff and creative projects. I have a lot of knowledge and skills re Life Coaching and although I've never done it professionally, I can bring a lot to the table.

Below is a basic sketch of the principles and structure I'd like to work with...again I am not interested in formally meeting on a regular basis (a hike or a cup of tea from time to time would be nice!) but just having a few phone and email partners. Please respond only if this is pretty close to what you are also looking for;

1. Clarity of Intention? What if would feel like? Would you recognize it if you saw it? Would you accept it if you could have it tomorrow?

2. Commitment......suds level/eft (see www.emofree.com) ...Interfering beliefs.......Is it worth it? How to stay in the moment? RESISTENCE? Self-sabotage?

3. Techniques...Keeping it simple....Being realistic vs. Limiting results.

4. Accountability.....support..........ideas..........tips.........know how........validation of effort and ability to share results........

5. Results........efforting/perfectionism vs focused intent/supporting actions..........are they significant.........would they have been different if you had taken different actions...ie...making corrections.
    Last edited by decterlove; 08-04-2008 at 10:47 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email