The Tour d'Organics, Sebastopol's largest bike ride, is coming up on August 17th, and we need volunteers! Check out our volunteer opportunities below...

Course Marshal

Point riders in the right direction as they make there way through Graton and Forestville. May be combined with Bike Patrol position. Shifts from 8am-1pm on Sunday, August 17th.
Registration

Check participants in Sunday, August 17th from 6-9:30am @ the Sebastopol Community Center. 8 volunteers needed.
Food Prep

Help my Mom make delicious vegan food from locally grown produce for over 800 people! Shifts available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday anytime from 10am-6pm.
Food Service

Help serve the food my Mom made to hungry cyclists. Shifts available from 10am-6pm on Sunday, August 17th. 8 volunteers needed.
SAG

Drive around Sonoma county. Visit organic farms. Help cyclists in need. Shifts available from 9am-1pm and 1pm-5pm on Sunday. 6 volunteers needed.
Cleanup

There's lots of compost, some recycling, and a little trash. Help us sort it on Sunday from 6pm until...
Bike Patrol

Ride around Sonoma county. Visit organic farms. Help fellow cyclists in need. Shifts available from 9am-1pm and 1pm-5pm on Sunday. 6-10 volunteers needed.
Host a Rest Stop

We're looking for nonprofit organizations and businesses to volunteer by hosting a rest stop at a local farm on the route. This is a great way to:
  • Promote your organization to hundreds of participants
  • Share locally grown produce with hungry cyclists
  • Be a part of a local, "green" community event
  • Have fun!
To host a rest stop, you will need a minimum of 4 volunteers for 4 hours each. Some rest stops require more manpower. You're encouraged to bring a fun, creative attitude and create a unique atmosphere at your rest stop with music, tents, displays, and whatever else you can think of.

I hope to see you there!
-Bradley
Ride Director