Bad economy. Bad, bad economy!

Bankruptcy and foreclosure. Two words and two experiences I NEVER imagined I'd be visiting in my life. 'Just goes to show.....never say never.

As I begin to make my way through the 'reassembling' of my life, I find that I am gathering tips, wisdom and support from professionals, friends and family alike. Every darned day is a new adventure both in tasks to perform and emotions to experience, then redirect (I choose to stay on the positive side of the emotional ledger as much as possible).

In the midst of this new unfolding of my life journey, the thought occurs to me to reach out to others who are finding themselves in the same oh-my-gawd space. I'm willing to share what I know and to learn from you. If you, too, are facing bankruptcy and/or foreclosure and would like to chat or to email, I'm thinking that we could find support and, perhaps, direction with one another; we could find an opportunity to engage and to be expansive, rather than shrivel up in a fetal position and hide our heads (which sometimes feels like a really good idea).

If you've found yourself jobless, close to broke and almost homeless....If I'm speaking to you, please feel free to write to me. Let's join hands and hearts and get through this together.

Yours in a bad economy,
Cathleen