Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barbara

Lost Doberman and "Keek" from Bodega Bay

It is frustrating to those of us who drive by signs for *lost dog* or *lost cat* and never know if the animals have been found. Could someone please tell me if the lost Doberman (off Bodega Highway) or *Keek* the cat, lost in Bodega Bay, have been reunited with their owners?
    Thank you.

Barbara
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    caretaker

Re: Lost Doberman and "Keek" from Bodega Bay

Hellow Wacco Members
    'This is AllAboard Animal Search and Rescue , Barbara is right even as I help people look for lost pets alot of time people dont tell me they have found there pet or what ever happened, it is quite frustrating and you wonder if your efforts of help paid off, when people reach out to the public and ask for assistance I feel we owe it to the public to take a min to post, for that I apologize because I didnt follow up after I placed the doberman, I was it a car accident and injured by a drunk driver, so I am way behind.

The beautiful doberman I hoped to bring home to a wonderful owner was found dead in a field, I hate to report such news, his owner has answers and took him home to be buried, I hope in time he will heal, he was hit by a car over by grandview near bodega ave.
    I want to thank everyone that kepted there eyes open for him.

AllAboard Animal Search and Rescue

quote=Barbara;57419]It is frustrating to those of us who drive by signs for *lost dog* or *lost cat* and never know if the animals have been found. Could someone please tell me if the lost Doberman (off Bodega Highway) or *Keek* the cat, lost in Bodega Bay, have been reunited with their owners?
    Thank you.

Barbara[/quote]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email