Twas taking off early Saturday morn to attend the fastest paced market on this earth, the yard sales in Santa Rosa of course, When I came upon a Large Fat Cat and a Blue
Jay In the middle of the road sharing a meal.

I kinda took a quick glance as I drove on by, still sipping my warm morning coffee. The Blue Jay hopped out of the way to one side while the fat cat scurried in the bush on the other. I peered into my rear view mirror and was just awe struck. The Blue Jay Hopped right back and the Fat Cat did the same; the whole time I was just waiting for the Fat Cat to pounce upon the poor unsuspecting Stellar. To my surprise I just sat and shared in their world for a few moments in time as they where just not even going to bother one another over a few scraps or rodent or even be bothered that I was idling only a few yards away. The Jay was fearless and the Cat was content hmmm imaging that!

I am sure there is a lesson to be learned, probably me just pondering this though rolling it around my head saying over an over,” I really have never seen such a sight”!

Although I had to be on my way before they went their separate wayz, I have assured myself that they have been friends for sometime and I really hope the Fat Cat is satisfied enough to keep his little friend and never turn on him for a quick peace of meat!

I give my respect to the fat cat that had the forethought not to pounce, being wise enough to now that giving the young lad a chance in life might one day reward him in other wayz, being as fat as that cat could have changed his wayz, yet he is still content.

I take my hat off to that young stellar who has no fear, although I am sure this will get him in trouble someday soon, I can respect him having no fear and taking life’s leaps of faith one step at a time! Hope you stay close to that fat cat and just maybe he will be there for you when you take that wrong step…