27 March 2008
19:10:00 UT

Nature's "flowering" has returned . . . Sprintime promises hope, love, blue skies, beauty to share and the magical gift of new life everywhere--a chance to start anew . . .

I seek the lovely, and stimulating company of intelligent, experienced, independent thinking, and sensitive women . . . women who want more than the regular "9 to 5" do what's expected existence and want to be able to live freely and happily . . . don't you? I do. Women who are beyond head games . . . pettiness . . . facade . . . 'earth suits' . . . women are not afraid to be vulnerable . . . honest. Keep it real!

I believe a person's fantasies reveal a lot about their personality . . . I've lost my groove . . . because I neglected myself for a very long time but hope springs eternal, right?

Are you willing to be advernturous? To explore the inner feelings and thoughts that define us especially in regards to intimacy and affection.

The path to pleasure is uncomplicated, unadulterated, natural, right and healthy. Today, I choose to live light, easy and joyously.

Interested? Then contact me @[email protected].

Thanks for reading.

Nyamuk