Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    BlueFireFairy

Do You Have A Pulse???

...and a sense of humor??

I'll be brief...

I am looking for a man who can stimulate me mentally and spirtually.

I am looking for the Holy Grail of men.

Are you him?

If so go ahead and write....challenge my current paradigm.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    scorpiomoon

Re: Do You Have A Pulse???

I do have a pulse. Not a man but putting either man or woman on pedestal is not likely to get a response? I don't know and there is a question on the Grail, I think its a myth. THe guys at the last dinner probably had cups to drink out of, no doubt. if it were the Holy Grail of Men it would be you have asked for something not attainable don't you see. This is my woman on woman talk and we missed you last eve. If Monte Python couldn't find the Grail and the crusades couldn't find it, there is a good chance we may not either. One thing one tendency I have had is to get the pedestal out which is the only reason I mention it...... in searching you may find the part of yourself missing was in you all along. That is when he will show up. After you stop looking.

3. TopTop #3
    BlueFireFairy

Re: Do You Have A Pulse???

Actually this post was a joke.
    I wasn't serious about what I
    wrote.
    It was just me being silly.
    I don't expect some man
    to come along that's as
    amazing as the holy grail.
    I really just wanted to see
    who would reply.

I'm sorry if you thought I
    was serious.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by scorpiomoon: View Post
    I do have a pulse. Not a man but putting either man or woman on pedestal is not likely to get a response? I don't know and there is a question on the Grail, I think its a myth. THe guys at the last dinner probably had cups to drink out of, no doubt. if it were the Holy Grail of Men it would be you have asked for something not attainable don't you see. This is my woman on woman talk and we missed you last eve. If Monte Python couldn't find the Grail and the crusades couldn't find it, there is a good chance we may not either. One thing one tendency I have had is to get the pedestal out which is the only reason I mention it...... in searching you may find the part of yourself missing was in you all along. That is when he will show up. After you stop looking.