Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sakunda

Divine Earth Mother-- singing

This is a very old way of communicating and connecting with the divine feminine energies of the planet which always have included the divine masculine. I am looking for a place to share the ancient languages of the earth. I have protected it for a long time thinking that it was something that had to be witnessed only by those who would respect it and subsequently let my mind get in the way of getting it out in the world. Having respect and the perfect place would be the ideal choice but I can't let those thoughts get in the way anymore... I am not always guided or pulled by the ear to get the job done because part of my life lesson is learning to participate with community in my life and REACH OUT AND ASK for assistance. I know we are all together in this life, not seperate.

This is a bold move I know, but I'm going to send it out there ---

Any suggestions? *thank you blessed community! ---
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    sakunda

Re: Divine Earth Mother-- singing

Ok Barry, thanks --- I will elaborate a bit more-

I was caring for my father who had Alzheimers when my mom had a heart attack and passed away. This is when the adventure started or beautiful nightmare as I have previously referred to it. Lots of beauty and crisis all at the same time unraveling and healing and dismanteling, etc... I had just left my husband prior to this and was looking forward to a new life after being married for so long. The new life was interrupted by family crisis which sent me back to my parents house as a caregiver for the next few years. When my father became too severe in his illness for me to care for him I had to send him to a skilled nursing facility. I would telephone him every now and then just to let him know I was somewhere out there. Every now and then in between his mumblings he would speak very clearly which would be a complete shocker. One day on the phone he began to speak to me about child molestation and went into detail about something he had remembered. It was my memory as well. That was when my whole world actually changed. I went into a deep type of healing for about three days where I had extroardinary experiences involving the divine mother. She spoke to me and within me and it wasn't just one divine mother, it seemed as though there were a hundred or more of them in my room loving me and comforting me. The languages came to me then during prayer and meditation. I started to sing them and speak them. This is all very personal but I can't keep it to myself anymore. I am whole now. Now I have to share what I have in order to grow further and I'm not sure I know how to do that... Even if no one replies to this post I have let my story out (which helps). Thank you!

3. TopTop #3
    Hummingbear

Re: Divine Earth Mother-- singing

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sakunda: View Post
    Ok Barry, thanks --- I will elaborate a bit more-
    [snip] I had extroardinary experiences involving the divine mother. She spoke to me and within me and it wasn't just one divine mother, it seemed as though there were a hundred or more of them in my room loving me and comforting me. The languages came to me then during prayer and meditation. I started to sing them and speak them. This is all very personal but I can't keep it to myself anymore. I am whole now. Now I have to share what I have in order to grow further and I'm not sure I know how to do that...
    I used to go to song-sharing circles where we regularly shared the fruits of
    this kind of channeling. One of these has morphed into a publishing company,
    https://www.emeraldearth.net/, but people are still discovering and still singing. I'm sure there's a circle for you nearby.

Blessed be,
    Hummingbear