Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    natasha

Seeking Women's Group in Sonoma County

I am a 50 year old woman who is seeking a woman's on going group. Consciousnes, spirituality group. It could be fun activities or just on going life experiences.

I prefer Cotati, Rohnert Park or even Sebastopol area.

Thanks for your reponse
    Blessings,
    Natasha
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Kaylah

Re: Seeking Women's Group in Sonoma County

Quote Posted in reply to the post by natasha: View Post
    I am a 50 year old woman who is seeking a woman's on going group. Consciousnes, spirituality group. It could be fun activities or just on going life experiences.

Thanks for your reponse
    Blessings,
    Natasha
    I am joining a group that is just starting. I will need to ask the coordinator. we are meeting this Tues. for the first time.
    Last edited by Barry; 02-02-2008 at 01:48 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    Moon

I'm 57, and i'd like an ongoing womyn's group, too; i'm a very strong feminist,
    and that's gotten me into conflict with certain male "revolutionary comrades."
    I live in Petaluma and would be happy to alternate traveling to Cotati with hosting.

Quote I am a 50 year old woman who is seeking a woman's on going group. Consciousness, spirituality group. It could be fun activities or just on going life experiences.

Thanks for your response
    Blessings,
    Natasha
    Last edited by shellebelle; 02-02-2008 at 08:58 PM.

4. TopTop #4
    Moon

Will you ask her about both of us? Thanks.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Susan D: View Post
    I am joining a group that is just starting. I will need to ask the coordinator. we are meeting this Tues. for the first time.
    Last edited by Barry; 02-04-2008 at 09:19 AM.

5. TopTop #5
    LaughingGirl

Natasha,

I saw the reference to your post in Jill's post.

If you are still interested in beginning a women's group, I would love to co-create it with you. I am a "Certified Conscious Relationship & BodyMind Vibrance Coach", trained by Gay & Kaite Hendricks (authors of Conscious Living, The Conscious Heart, Five Wishes, etc).

I use authentic communication and deep play to create closeness and uncover that which holds us back from thriving in a safe and creative environment.

If this sounds of interest to you, let me know! I'd love to get together and chat about what you are wanting to create!

You can reach me (Alison Trapp) by email at ([email protected]) or by phone at (707-)824-0980.

I look forward to hearing from you!

ps - I live in Sebastopol, and have space in my home to host a small to medium-sized group.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by natasha: View Post

Thanks for your reponse
    Blessings,
    Natasha

6. TopTop #6
    alanora

The center for spiritual living in sr, formerly the church of religious science, offers free empowerment groups. Not a social group per se, very supportive in phrasing positively one's request and praying for one another's requests to manifest. They would often turn out to have only female participants esp. the daytime sessions. A brief meditation is part of the plan generally and I find group meditation to be great. They were very helpful in causing my meditation/prayer to be a more consistent part of daily life.