Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    wildflower

Great SR Restaurant Needs IMMEDIATE Patronage!

Vivere Restaurant in Santa Rosa is very new and one of my very favorite places to eat in California. It features contemporary, rustic Italian food and has quite a few vegetarian choices and since every meal is made to order, many more can be customized to be vegetarian or vegan. Their fresh nightly rosemary foccacia (served with every meal), their pastas, gnocci and desserts are house made daily. Their wine list is also wonderful and the service is awesome! Many of their ingredients are locally grown and organic. If you bring in their postcard, they will serve you the best bruschetta for FREE!(I can give you one or you can ask for one there)

The proprietors have remodeled the space to create a softly lit and beautiful ambiance. It is very comfortable .......and the balcony is intimate and romantic.

My favorite is the Rigatoni Norma (rigatoni with a marinara rich with garlic, eggplant and olive oil) and a glass of Benziger Merlot.

Located @ 420 Mendocino Ave, across from the Press Democrat and open @ 5:30 pm. They may be closing as soon as next week..so call before you go if you like 575-8005......But please ...maybe if we all go for the next couple weeks, they will stay open! Don't MISS OUT!

Best!
    wildflower
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sandy

Re: Great SR Restaurant Needs IMMEDIATE Patronage!

We ate at Vivere tonight, 2-1. It really was an excellent meal. Unfortunately, tomorrow night is their last night. It seems a shame to put so much money into such a lovely remodel and throw the towel in after 3 months. They are going to do the same thing in San Mateo, maybe. I hope they give it longer than 3 months. Isn't there a year rule?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wildflower: View Post
    Vivere Restaurant in Santa Rosa is very new and one of my very favorite places to eat in California. It features contemporary, rustic Italian food and has quite a few vegetarian choices and since every meal is made to order, many more can be customized to be vegetarian or vegan. Their fresh nightly rosemary foccacia (served with every meal), their pastas, gnocci and desserts are house made daily. Their wine list is also wonderful and the service is awesome! Many of their ingredients are locally grown and organic. If you bring in their postcard, they will serve you the best bruschetta for FREE!(I can give you one or you can ask for one there)

The proprietors have remodeled the space to create a softly lit and beautiful ambiance. It is very comfortable .......and the balcony is intimate and romantic.

My favorite is the Rigatoni Norma (rigatoni with a marinara rich with garlic, eggplant and olive oil) and a glass of Benziger Merlot.

Located @ 420 Mendocino Ave, across from the Press Democrat and open @ 5:30 pm. They may be closing as soon as next week..so call before you go if you like 575-8005......But please ...maybe if we all go for the next couple weeks, they will stay open! Don't MISS OUT!

Best!
    wildflower
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email