Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    glenclem

Daily Brain Exercise

Here is a site that is full of thought provoking, funny, intriguing and beautiful talks (videos), most are under thirty min. - www.ted.com -
    I randomly select a talk every morning as a brain exercise (I am recovering from a head injury, TBI) just to get the nurons firing, and want to share TED with others that enjoy thinking. A fun talk to start with is one by the artists Theo Jansen.
    Hope you enjoy this as much as I have.
    Have a Dream!
    Glen
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    shellebelle

Re: Daily Brain Exercise

TED is a great site! I am still exploring! I hadn't thought to use it to kind of expand the brain a bit! Good idea!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by glenclem: View Post
    Here is a site that is full of thought provoking, funny, intriguing and beautiful talks (videos), most are under thirty min. - www.ted.com -
    I randomly select a talk every morning as a brain exercise (I am recovering from a head injury, TBI) just to get the nurons firing, and want to share TED with others that enjoy thinking. A fun talk to start with is one by the artists Theo Jansen.
    Have a Dream!
    Glen

3. TopTop #3
    alanora

Re: Daily Brain Exercise

I enjoyed the one talk and look forward....when I went to the site the search option sort was interesting...I chose the jaw dropping ones........me

Quote Posted in reply to the post by glenclem: View Post
    Have a Dream!
    Glen