Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Cuddle parties
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Cuddle parties

Anyone in West County interested in Cuddle Parties ?!!

Or is anyone ALREADY certified to facilitate them in West Sonoma County?!!

My vision is to get certified as a "lifequard or cuddle guard" at their March workshop!

I feel it would be GREAT to be able to offer and or attend these parties...

https://www.cuddleparty.com/about/faq.cfm

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    alanora

Re: Cuddle parties

On the site there is a link to an article of one guy's experience and it was a hysterical read. me

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nurturetruth: View Post

My vision is to get certified as a "lifequard or cuddle guard" at their March workshop!

3. TopTop #3
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

The link to "that hysterical cuddle article " Alanora is referring to .........

https://www.nerve.com/dispatches/sto...oseforcomfort/

which, i feel was well written !
    Last edited by nurturetruth; 01-24-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: to quote the word, "hysterical"

4. TopTop #4
    alanora

Thanks so much for putting the link out for me. I believe I said it was hysterical. me
    The link to "that great article" Alanora is speaking of !

https://www.nerve.com/dispatches/sto...oseforcomfort/

5. TopTop #5
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

I am not sure I could maintain, I was reading the rules and they seem pretty strict! You know that I love to cuddle, but being as amorous as one can get I might have a problem with keeping my cloths on. Being the little nudist that I am to begin with such problems might occur!

I might be willing to give it as hot though, cause you know I love to hug and really relax in the company of others that are up to just snuggling and having such fun. The only problem I do see is all the little assignments such as doing this, doing that. Move here move there. One big clump and no work is more like what would be a greater success don’t you think?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by alanora: View Post
    Thanks so much for putting the link out for me. I believe I said it was hysterical. me

6. TopTop #6
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Well , well , well MR.Mykil

surprised you don't already have your own version of "cuddle parties" going on.

i can imagine the perception one might have regarding the respectful rules/regulations.....but I feel they are a necessity .
    Change is always constant, so i encourage you to come up with your own rules for your own parties as you might not be on my guest list!!

And I am sure anyone who facilitates their own cuddle party would be able to have the freedom of choice of being "selective" with the "chosen energy or invited guests" versus just having an "open invitation".

heck..for all i know..there already ARE so called "cuddle parties" happening in the Sonoma County area which I don't know about cause I am not on the invite list !! I would be highly surprised if there weren't any!

But surely there are some Sonoma countians or Wacco-ites who are interested in such a concept or at least in the idea of being certified to be a facilitator to BRING it to Sonoma County.

Carpool to the workshop , anyone?!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    I am not sure I could maintain, I was reading the rules and they seem pretty strict! I might have a problem with keeping my cloths on. Being the little nudist that I am to begin with such problems might occur!

I might be willing to give it a shot though/ The only problem I do see is all the little assignments such as doing this, doing that. Move here move there. One big clump and no work is more like what would be a greater success don’t you think?
    Last edited by nurturetruth; 01-25-2008 at 08:40 PM.

7. TopTop #7
    decterlove

Can I bring my snakes? They are pretty cuddly!

8. TopTop #8
    dimmi

I attended a cuddle party when I was living near LA, and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

The rules are really essential to the intentions of a cuddle party. It isn't simply a bunch of people in jammies. Rather, it's really about opening up to touch and breaking down psychological barriers that we pick up in this isolationist society of ours.

I would definitely attend if you were to get this started!

9. TopTop #9
    wunda

Has anyone on this list signed up for the training? What a great opportunity!

I'd love to be able to be a facilitator for such an event, but the training is out of my price range for now. Maybe the next time they come around our area.

Nurturetruth, did you sign up? Thanks for bringing this concept to my attention.

Affectionately Wacco,
    Wunda

10. TopTop #10
    Dixon

I just stumbled upon this old post and I think it's a great idea! I haven't had a girlfriend in years, so a little cuddlin' would do me a world of good!

Dixon

11. TopTop #11
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

OK, I will be in charge of the "LET'S GET DIXON LAID " pool! Please stop by my shop and make your donations there, or you may use PAYPAL!!!

12. TopTop #12
    pjpete

I would totally be into attending a cuddle party, when, where, what time, let me know. I just don't want Dixon to bring his pool stick.....:)

13. TopTop #13
    Lorrie

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pjpete: View Post
    I would totally be into attending a cuddle party, when, where, what time, let me know. I just don't want Dixon to bring his pool stick.....:)
    If when I first got on WaccoBB I thought that it was that same Dixon that plays pool but I have figured out since then that its not the same guy!
    But both Dixons' are really great guys!

14. TopTop #14
    JuliaB

I know both "Dixons" but just wanted to say that the one who plays pool is spelled "Dickson". He doesn't come to wacco land much. But I'm sure he'd love to join a cuddle pile.

15. TopTop #15
    Dixon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lorrie: View Post
    If when I first got on WaccoBB I thought that it was that same Dixon that plays pool but I have figured out since then that its not the same guy!
    He was probably thinking of Dickson Dangers, as I haven't played pool in many years, and was never such a much at the game.

Quote But both Dixons' are really great guys!
    Uh, well, thank you very much. I must say I'm surprised and confused to get such a nice compliment from the same Lorrie who called me "cruel" in the "Fly the Flag Campaign" thread a year ago. How and when did I stop being "cruel" and start being a "really great guy"?

As you can see, your little insult-bomb left shrapnel in me that still gives me a bit of pain. It would be different if there were any truth to the criticism; then it would have been constructive, IF you'd been willing to stay in the conversation and hash it out with me.

Ah well, thanks for the compliment anyway.

Dixon

16. TopTop #16
    Lorrie

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dixon: View Post
    He was probably thinking of Dickson Dangers, as I haven't played pool in many years, and was never such a much at the game.
    I would kick your ass in a game of pool... One Eye closed and one hand tied behind my back...Wanna See?

DIXON DANGERS IS AN AWSOME HUMAN.

Uh, well, thank you very much. I must say I'm surprised and confused to get such a nice compliment from the same Lorrie who called me "cruel" in the "Fly the Flag Campaign" thread a year ago. How and when did I stop being "cruel" and start being a "really great guy"? Just keeping you on your toes. Guess you turned to a really great guy when I forgot what an pain you are. As I mentioned in another thread I forgive and forget easily. Especially when ugly has been done given to me.

As you can see, your little insult-bomb left shrapnel in me that still gives me a bit of pain. (Goody) It would be different if there were any truth to the criticism;
    ....I said:Wow! you are cruel to assume what I meant by posting that.
    So I can only guess that you are admitting you ass umed then, there by you, is the truth to the criticism...

Ah well, thanks for the compliment anyway.

You are welcome.

Dixon
    Dont bate me anymore!

Where is the love? Oh yeah, It got shot to HELL! Killed... stabbed... devoured... run over... put off for the buck in the USA.
    Thanks for the example!

17. TopTop #17

[This was originally posted by SujataSage. It was reposted by the Moderator due to system difficulties. Click for more info.]

Hi Folks!!

I'm a Certified Cuddle Party Facilitator and have being holding Cuddle Parties for the past 2+ years in Sonoma County. We offer some of the BEST CP's in the country!!! People come from ALL over the Bay Area and beyond to attend our events!!! For more info including testimonials, go to www.cuddleparty.com/sebastopol

I've been selling out a few weeks in advance lately so I'm in the process of creating a 2nd monthly event called and Advanced CP for frequent cuddlers. Let your people know and come join us!!!

Sujata Monti

18. TopTop #18
    garyahighland

what is a cuddle party and how do I get involved in cuddle parties? I live in santa rosa. what do cuddle guards do? How often do the cuddle parties happen? can men join?

19. TopTop #19
    mmoura84

I saw that you posted this today and I just wanted to let you know my friend Sujata Monti hosts them and I attended my first one in April and loved it! Yes men can join! The Cuddle Guard question is for Sujata.

The last party was just May 19th and Sujata has not yet posted the date for June but if you want to get involved go to the link below and read more about it:

https://www.cuddleparty.com/sebastopol/

You can sign up for Sonoma County Cuddle Party meet up list and that way you can be on Sujata's email list and that way you will get an email when she announces the next party date. In the email there will be a link where you can buy tickets through EventBrite and when you buy a ticket it will send you confirmation and the address to where the party is held in Santa Rosa. You can join the Meet Up at this link:

https://www.meetup.com/Cuddle-Party-Sonoma-County/

I hope this helps!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by garyahighland: View Post
    what is a cuddle party and how do I get involved in cuddle parties? I live in santa rosa. what do cuddle guards do? How often do the cuddle parties happen? can men join?

20. TopTop #20
    garyahighland

looking for ladies to cuddle with. I am new the concept of cuddling. I am in the santa rosa area and would like to find ladies in the same area. gary
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2012 at 09:43 AM.

21. TopTop #21
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Nothing like puttin' out there nice and straight!

I suggest you post a photo of yourself to your profile by going here:
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/profi...editprofilepic

And something as your avatar (could be the same photo) by going here:
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/profi...?do=editavatar

And perhaps write a bit about yourself either by replying here or on your profile here:
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/profi...do=editprofile

Good Luck!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by garyahighland: View Post
    looking for ladies to cuddle with. I am new the concept of cuddling. I am in the santa rosa area and would like to find ladies in the same area. gary