Hi Everybody!

As WaccoBB.net continues to grow it has become increasingly demanding to do all that needs doing to keep this community running smoothly, both technically and keeping an eye on all the posts. Fortunately I/we have been blessed by several volunteers (Waccoteers) along the way who have helped share the load.

Bill Hannant (bhannant) started watching Housing/Offices and the For Sale/Free/Wanted categories over two years ago now. Bill also generally keeps an eye on the joint when I escape for weekend or a retreat.

Royce Williams (Juggledude) took over the For Sale/Free/Wanted category from Bill about a year ago.

I offer my deep gratitude to these great guys for pitching to help make WaccoBB.net possible! It’s a huge help!

I am pleased to announce that ShelleyRae O’Connor (shellebelle) has volunteered to be an assistant moderator. Shelley will cover most of the other categories looking for anything that is outside our guidelines or otherwise needs attention. We will work closely to assure that WaccoBB.net continues to be a safe and well ordered place. Shelly has experience moderating other online forums and has been serving in this capacity for about a month now and has been doing a great job! Most of her work, as mine, is behind the scenes, but I’m sure many of you have noticed her many wise and playful posts as well!

Among the projects that I am working on is support for more moderators so we can work as a team and easily share the responsibility. If you are interested in joining the team please let me know!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming ShelleyRae to the moderation team! Thank you, Shelley!

Barry