Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    hands on cleaning

I need bulk quercetin/ where to buy

been looking on the net but maybe someone here has a good place to buy it. I use alot in my treatment of lupus.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    decterlove

Re: I need bulk quercetin/ where to buy

You might try contacting some of the local vitamin companies and seeing if they will order and sell you a large amount (lb?) at maybe a 10% markup. Life Enhancement uses in in their products.....Solanova in Novato and a there's a few vit companies in Santa Rosa also including Farmacopia....

I used it for some reaction I was having 4 years ago to an Acacia tree blooming about 30 ft from my bedroom window. All clear in 2-3 days...tree keep blooming for weeks. Good luck!

3. TopTop #3
    hales

Hi, guys,
    the www.iherb.com site has very good prices. Not wholesale, but much less than drug or healthfood store prices :

https://iherb.stores.yahoo.net/quercetin3.html

I notice that, on Quercetin, they have an additional discount for buying multiple bottles.

They have great prices, selection and fast delivery. I have been very happy with the experience of ordering from them. Also, there is a 10% sale on now, on top of their already low prices!

(I was looking at Chinese herbs on there yesterday, they are about 2/3s, or less, of what I pay in the local store.

Checkitout! : )

Scott.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by decterlove: View Post
    You might try contacting some of the local vitamin companies and seeing if they will order and sell you a large amount (lb?) at maybe a 10% markup. Life Enhancement uses in in their products.....Solanova in Novato and a there's a few vit companies in Santa Rosa also including Farmacopia....

I used it for some reaction I was having 4 years ago to an Acacia tree blooming about 30 ft from my bedroom window. All clear in 2-3 days...tree keep blooming for weeks. Good luck!

4. TopTop #4
    liz08

I get most of my supplements from Seacoast. They have great prices, and I know they also sell Quercetin Plus. I don't know if they necessarily have a discount for purchasing in bulk, but as I said, their prices beat those of most as it is, so it's probably worth checking out.

5. TopTop #5
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by hands on cleaning: View Post

been looking on the net but maybe someone here has a good place to buy it. I use alot in my treatment of lupus.
    Swanson's Vitamins is hard to beat:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/Sear...0&doSearch.y=0

-Jeff