Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Moon

Buildup to Forced Vaccination?

"New Smallpox Vaccine Approved 05 Sep 2007 The FDA has approved Acambis’ ACAM2000 (smallpox [vaccinia] live) vaccine for the active immunization and protection against [with] smallpox in patients who are determined to be at high risk for smallpox infection. ACAM2000 is the first biodefense vaccine to be approved as part of the US response to the 2001 [Cheney anthrax] bioterrorism attacks."
    If, as some have speculated, the US government ever reaches the
    point of forcing everyone to get certain vaccinations, be aware that
    homeopathic nosodes exist, which protect the immune system from
    the effects of vaccinations. They can reportedly also be used instead
    of the vaccinations, but i haven't heard from a reliable enough source
    on that, and, so far, i haven't been able to find them anyway.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Dynamique

Re: Buildup to Forced Vaccination?

Has anyone heard of or had a cow with cowpox in the past year or so? Keeping a reservoir of cowpox available for DIY vaccination and creation of antibodies might be a way around this dilemma.

It's still a vaccination of sorts, but there's no corporation or FDA -- or Dick Cheney -- involved.

What the heck does cowpox have to do with smallpox? They're so closely related that if you are exposed to cowpox, you have antibodies that protect against smallpox too. (Look up "vaccine" in Wikipedia or any good encyclopedia for the background.)

Apparently the former Soviet Union realized that when smallpox was eradicated by immunization, the human population would be vulnerable to the smallpox virus because they had not developed immunity, making smallpox an outstanding bioweapon. If there's no cowpox around for people to be exposed to, then we're totally dependent on the biotechnolgy industry for vaccines and treatment if that is even possible.

Are there any veterinarians or other qualified persons here who could speak to the cowpox situation? Do cows still get infected with it?

3. TopTop #3
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Moon: View Post
    "New Smallpox Vaccine Approved
    ... If, as some have speculated, the US government ever reaches the
    There is no "homeopathic" treatment that works like a vaccination. Pleased don't be fooled by this. Don't give your kids a homeopathic treatment and think they are protected in any way.

Homeopathy isn't based on any theory that could be considered scientific in nature. When I argued with a practitioner that the theory of homeopathic "remedies" is chemically impossible I was told, "they aren't based on chemistry." I took that to mean they aren't based on reality.

I know there are many homeopathic believers reading this forum. I'm sorry if I'm offending your practice and I don't suggest you have to believe me. Just do your own research and read from sources that don't sell homeopathy (or whatever you're researching) as well as those who stand to profit by sales of your particular "remedy." I regularly do google news searches for homeopathic studies. I suggest you do the same. Look for peer reviewed studies published in major journals. Avoid reports posted on homeopathic sites that look like advertisements quoting "clinical studies" or anecdotes from people who have been "healed." Objective studies are almost impossible to find. There is a good reason for that.

It should also be clearly understood that autism is not related in any way to vaccines since markers for autism are now able to be detected in fetuses, long before any vaccinations. Autism is also not related to any exposure to mercury or any other heavy metal. The research is in.

One more tidbit: even if you are a believer in the miracles of homeopathy, you should be aware that the theory of homeopathic remedies involves water shaken until it takes on spiritual vibrations from one substance or another and then diluted until no molecules of the original substance exists. Therefore, taking a dry pill that is said to be a homeopathic treatment makes no sense. All homeopathic remedies should be tasteless, colorless, odorless water. If you have paid money for anything else it's not what is says on the label.

Let the flames begin.

-Jeff

4. TopTop #4
    AnnaLisaW

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    There is no "homeopathic" treatment that works like a vaccination.... -Jeff
    Thank-you for making that clear. I am sure some of us were confused. Many of us (myself included) are against forced vacinations because we know that not all vaccines are safe or necessary. It is important for people to educate themselves on the various vaccines that are available and what they really do. Vaccination should take into consideration the individual's medical history, environment and general health. Even my doctor does not recommend a flu shot for me due to my current medical condition, but I assure you, if smallpox rears it's ugly head again, I'll be one of the first in line.
    -ALW

5. TopTop #5
    Dixon

Hi, Jeff

Yeah, a lot of people don't realize that homeopathic remedies are typically so dilute that they have few if any molecules of the "active" ingredient left!

Not long ago a skeptics' club (I forget what city they were in) publicly advertised that they were going to commit mass suicide at a certain time and place, and invited the public to watch it! Their means of suicide was to overdose on various homeopathic remedies, specifically the "strongest" kinds, the kinds that would be most expected to have an effect if the stuff really could effect peoples' bodies (apart from psychological effects like the placebo effect). They each publicly took a large overdose, like a whole bottle, of these remedies, and of course they experienced no effects whatsoever, LOL!

If anyone's dubious about that story, I'm prepared to swallow a whole bottle of whatever dilute homeopathic remedy you suggest in your presence (better yet, let's invite the public), after betting substantial sums of $ with all takers that it will have no effect. Any takers?

Dixon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    There is no "homeopathic" treatment that works like a vaccination. Pleased don't be fooled by this. Don't give your kids a homeopathic treatment and think they are protected in any way....
    Last edited by Barry; 09-12-2007 at 09:35 AM.

6. TopTop #6
    Dixon

Ooooops! I forgot to add that my offer is not open to trolls.

Dixon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dixon: View Post
    If anyone's dubious about that story, I'm prepared to swallow a whole bottle of whatever dilute homeopathic remedy you suggest in your presence (better yet, let's invite the public), after betting substantial sums of $ with all takers that it will have no effect. Any takers?

Dixon
    Last edited by Barry; 09-12-2007 at 09:36 AM.

7. TopTop #7
    urlove

I just heard a story from Natural Solutions Foundation about a mother from CA who has been jailed for treating her son's cancer naturally. While in foster care her son was forcibly vaccinated. (He is 17 and did not want the vaccinations.) Read more here:

https://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php/?page_id=415

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Moon: View Post
    "New Smallpox Vaccine Approved 05 Sep 2007 The FDA has approved Acambis’ ACAM2000 (smallpox [vaccinia] live) vaccine for the active immunization and protection against [with] smallpox in patients who are determined to be at high risk for smallpox infection. ACAM2000 is the first biodefense vaccine to be approved as part of the US response to the 2001 [Cheney anthrax] bioterrorism attacks."
    If, as some have speculated, the US government ever reaches the

8. TopTop #8
    Braggi

That "article" appears to be a hoax. I did a google search and found nothing in the news about this. Note that which "natural" treatments that cured melanoma were not mentioned? That would be front page news on every newspaper around the world if it were true. Also, the woman was held in "maximum security?" That's where the most violent murderers and rapers are kept. That's just nonsense.

Also note the name of the woman wasn't mentioned so you can't follow up on her case. The "doctor" mentioned doesn't exist (google can find no record of her, in any case). [Edit: I actually did find the doctor in question. Rima Laibow, MD. She is a psychiatrist who sounds like a wack job herself. She sells nutritional supplements and does "teletherapy" over the phone and fax, which most likely is outside the scope of her medical license (assuming she has customers out of state). I found articles bemoaning all the errors on her website. I also noted on one of her websites that she does "chelation" therapy to treat mental illness. Run if anyone offers you that. Nobody reading this needs chelation.]

This is a ploy to get people to send money. Don't.

Thanks for sending that. I think I'll forward it on to law enforcement.

If someone finds anything more solid on this, please let me know right away and I'll make my apologies. For now it looks like a ripoff.

-Jeff

Quote Posted in reply to the post by urlove: View Post
    I just heard a story from Natural Solutions Foundation about a mother from CA who has been jailed for treating her son's cancer naturally. While in foster care her son was forcibly vaccinated. (He is 17 and did not want the vaccinations.) Read more here:
    Last edited by Braggi; 09-13-2007 at 09:42 PM.