Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    loveheals

Thank you for supporting Laughter Yoga

Hello. I'm sending out gratitude and waves of laughing thanks to all of you who have been coming to laughter yoga. Thank you to all of you who have checked it out and thank you to all of you who keep coming back. I love laughing and the more the merrier. Hahahaha.
    Welcome to all of you who are wanting to come and haven't yet and welcome to all you that think That's not for me.
    We meet every day at 8:30. Yep, weekends too.
    At the park (Village Green) behind Westview Christian Church on Sebastopol Rd. at Doubles Dr. Come a few minutes early to sign in.
    We begin promptly at 8:30.

In Loving Laughter,
    Sparkie
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Re: Thank you for supporting Laughter Yoga

There is a word in my truck..as i steer and guide myself around town.
    it reads... "LAUGH!"

I love that you are doing this and hope to come check it out !

Laughter can be soo healing.
    so can love! (love your panhandle i.d. name! just great!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Quote Posted in reply to the post by loveheals: View Post
    Hello. I'm sending out gratitude and waves of laughing thanks to all of you who have been coming to laughter yoga. Thank you to all of you who have checked it out and thank you to all of you who keep coming back. I love laughing and the more the merrier. Hahahaha.
    Welcome to all of you who are wanting to come and haven't yet and welcome to all you that think That's not for me.
    At the park (Village Green) behind Westview Christian Church on Sebastopol Rd. at Doubles Dr. Come a few minutes early to sign in.

In Loving Laughter,
    Sparkie

3. TopTop #3
    loveheals

Thank you Nurture truth...I love your handle too.
    I hope to laugh with you soon.
    Hahahhaha
    Sparkie

4. TopTop #4
    davidohm

greetings Sparkie

I TOO to laugh. Especially at times and spaces when all I can do is cry!!

is the 8:30 AM or PM?? I am guessing AM Oh! Welll!!!!

blessings

david om

In Loving Laughter,
    Sparkie

5. TopTop #5
    loveheals

Yes, we meet every morning at 8:30...Good guess David. Hope to laugh with you soon.
    Sparkie

6. TopTop #6
    Tars

Za Zen!

7. TopTop #7
    ThePhiant

are you trying to tell me that on Sunday morning at 8,30 while people are praising the Lord in the Westview Christian Church, you have gathered a bunch of hysterically giggling women in tights, teaching them to do parlor tricks?

In Loving Laughter,
    Sparkie
    Last edited by Barry; 07-22-2007 at 03:55 PM.

8. TopTop #8
    west side posse

Hi,
    this sounds funny. Could you tell me more about it? Do you meet at 8:30 AM or PM. Also, is this sum sort of AA offshoot? I haha hope not!

In Loving Laughter,
    Sparkie

9. TopTop #9
    etree

Yes, we meet every morning at 8:30...Good guess David. Hope to laugh with you soon.
    Sparkie
    Hi Sparkie of Laughter Yoga!

Do you charge or ask for donations? How much if so? Also, when does the class last until? My friend and I are interested in checking it out. Thanks! Oh one more question...I saw the cross streets but is that in SRosa or another town?

Peace! E

10. TopTop #10
    Shazzer

ThePhiantare you trying to tell me that on Sunday morning at 8,30 while people are praising the Lord in the Westview Christian Church, you have gathered a bunch of hysterically giggling women in tights, teaching them to do parlor tricks?

Hmm - I seem to recall several men replying to this - giggling MEN & women in tights - that alone will get me laughing!! I don't do Yoga but have also never thought of it as parlor tricks! Maybe I should be trying it!

I am a pastor in a local church and I see no conflict of worship with those praising the Lord in the church and those praising the Lord with Laughter in the COMMUNITY PARK behind the church. Besides - in my observances, most church services in the area don't start much before 10am - an hour after these folks are done sending laughter into the universe!
    Blessings,
    Rev. Shazzer
    Church of Divine Man, Santa Rosa
    church is 4th sunday at 10:30 & we laugh & play there, too. Only without the "parlor tricks" in tights.

11. TopTop #11
    ThePhiant

I am happy to hear that the Lord nowadays only needs to be worshipped once a month! what a blessing that we have come this far!!!
    I am a little surprised though that you speak for another's pastor's peace of mind, unless of course all christians think alike

but the most amazing thing about your post is how you formatted the quote.
    how did the WaccoGod let you get away with that?
    or more precise, how did you do that?:Arrowcurl:
    you see the WaccoGod thinks I am a bad Phiant and keeps on taking away things from me to prevent me from spreading joy and laughter
    Do you think i can still be saved?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shazzer: View Post
    ThePhiantare you trying to tell me that on Sunday morning at 8,30 while people are praising the Lord in the Westview Christian Church, you have gathered a bunch of hysterically giggling women in tights, teaching them to do parlor tricks?

Hmm - I seem to recall several men replying to this - giggling MEN & women in tights - that alone will get me laughing!! I don't do Yoga but have also never thought of it as parlor tricks! Maybe I should be trying it!

I am a pastor in a local church and I see no conflict of worship with those praising the Lord in the church and those praising the Lord with Laughter in the COMMUNITY PARK behind the church. Besides - in my observances, most church services in the area don't start much before 10am - an hour after these folks are done sending laughter into the universe!
    Blessings,
    Rev. Shazzer
    Church of Divine Man, Santa Rosa
    church is 4th sunday at 10:30 & we laugh & play there, too. Only without the "parlor tricks" in tights.

12. TopTop #12
    animated225

This sounds great. Where is your location?

Thanks

Quote Posted in reply to the post by etree: View Post
    Hi Sparkie of Laughter Yoga!

Do you charge or ask for donations? How much if so? Also, when does the class last until? My friend and I are interested in checking it out. Thanks! Oh one more question...I saw the cross streets but is that in SRosa or another town?

Peace! E