Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    wilber2104

help foster furry critters in need

Do you have a strong love for animals? Would you love to help better the lives of innocent pets in you community? If so Special Pets Rescue is in need of foster homes for beautiful dogs and cats. We are based out of both sonoma county and Lake County and all of our animals are local to the area. If you can donate A minimum of two weeks to the animal, we will pay for all food and mediacal expenses.
    Please contact Lydia at(707) 577-0330 or (707) 994-0123
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Malaika Namara

Re: help foster furry critters in need

Have you gotten overpopulated from taking in quadruped refugees from Katrina? I know in Sonoma County all the shelters and kennels are packed
    to the rafters because both organizations and businesses have been fostering cats and dogs 'til they can be reunited with their human friends.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wilber2104:
    Do you have a strong love for animals? Would you love to help better the lives of innocent pets in you community? If so Special Pets Rescue is in need of foster homes for beautiful dogs and cats. We are based out of both sonoma county and Lake County and all of our animals are local to the area. If you can donate A minimum of two weeks to the animal, we will pay for all food and mediacal expenses.
    Please contact Lydia at(707) 577-0330 or (707) 994-0123

3. TopTop #3
    Malaika Namara

Re: help foster furry critters in need

Oops: The dog i'm sitting is asleep, so i'm using Malaika's computer; that posting is from me, Moon, not from her.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Malaika Namara:
    Have you gotten overpopulated from taking in quadruped refugees from Katrina? I know in Sonoma County all the shelters and kennels are packed
    to the rafters because both organizations and businesses have been fostering cats and dogs 'til they can be reunited with their human friends.