Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Beth Weinper

seeking support for hip mama and baby

hi my name is beth, i'm twenty five my daughter's name is amelia, she is 4 1/2 months. we are seeking other young (physically or at heart), creative like minded mothers to have playdates, trade babysitting and or form a mothering circle. i am a yoga teacher, theta healing practitioner, dancer, poet bodyworker ect.. most of my friends are not yet mothers, i would love to have more women to relate to and share this cosmic time with and for amelia to have a chance to make friends. if you have suggetions or would like to meet please reach me at 707-529-4577. blessings, light and love
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Erin Green

Re: seeking support for hip mama and baby

Hi Beth,
    I'm a little older (33) and my daughter is almost 5, but we are still what I would consider to be a hip pair. We moved here just about a year ago and are also seeking like-minded mothers and children for fun and support.
    I've been feeling a lot lately like I was born in the wrong era and wonder where is my village? You know, "It takes a village....." ?
    I'd love to get together and see if we connect.
    Email is better for me than phone: [email protected]
    Realizing just now that the original post I replied to was from 2007. I am so new to this BB that I clearly don't understand how this all works!
    Last edited by Erin Green; 11-15-2010 at 10:25 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: