Hello All,

It has been about nine months since the Atlas Profilax procedure and it is just now that I am able to squeeze my experience into any kind of linear form that I can share.

I should preface this account by stating that nine months prior to having the adjustment, I suffered major trauma that left me with a brain injury, a few organs out of place, regular and acute bouts of cranial and spinal pain, among other things. I had experienced a great deal of spinal discomfort for years prior, and the intensified pain I felt consistently following the injury is what really led me to see what this procedure could do for me. I have had seven concussions to date and while my results may not be "typical", learning of the experiences of those close to me who have had this alignment, I feel that this gift is being shared right now to give some of us what we really need, however it may show up in our lives.

I have been keeping detailed accounts of all shifting, re-aligning and healing that has been taking place within my system these last nine months with wonder and glee! I have done my best to compile several of my experiences here, offering as complete (if a little choppy) an account as possible.

Initially following the adjustment, I felt strong sensations of energy coursing (unobstructed) up and down my core/chakra system, with extreme sensation at the atlas/axis point. It also felt as if a collar or noose were being removed from around my neck (dramatic, I know, but true). Along with this came a feeling of release from certain thought and belief systems that had been roaming around, forming unanswerable questions, keeping me heavily engaged in the "what if" realm, oftentimes leading me into emotional distress. This pattern was one that, in hindsight I notice, had rooted in and hooked me with great fervor, most especially in the weeks leading up to the procedure. Immediately after, I felt much less allure to entertain a dense emotional roller coaster ride through the grand "what if amusement park", which has continued and continued to dwindle. This shift was immediate and unmistakable and has afforded me a much deeper experience of s p a c e from which to make decisions...in itself, worth the cost of the procedure!

The physical display that has me feeling quite certain that this procedure has something to offer everyone was provided by the sixteen-month-old son of close friends. Yes, in anticipation of potential replies, he was uncomfortable throughout those several minutes, I think many of us were, and it was beyond worth it! He had previously been walking only when (physically) supported by family and friends, seemingly due to standard "top-heavy" issues involved with balance. He stood up later the same day, following the procedure, and began to walk! It was incredible to witness the shift in his balance and to see his confident new ability to walk on his own! It is apparent to me now, after witnessing the immediate effects this procedure can provide, that it cannot help but help ones physical body.

As for my own physical shifting and changing...My head now rests effortlessly atop my spine and feels completely balanced and supported by this new alignment of my cranium and spinal column. My head feels like it is being cradled by an awareness of nurturing Life energy. This procedure has afforded me twice my previous range of head and neck motion (and did, beginning the moment it was completed). It has also helped me to consciously recognize all of the space existing throughout my spinal column, inside of my brain...well, throughout, inside of, and in between everything, really.

My lower back has begun to open up and relax in a brand-new way, allowing me an ease in my sacrum I had never known, relaxed and comfortable movement within my lower spine and the ability to extend and stretch beyond my (former) wildest imaginings. Subsequently, the base of my neck and the length of my spine feel supported and relaxed, held loosely by the muscular system and in alignment all the way up to the atlas. Never before this procedure had this been my experience of my spine, not even for a day.

My legs are now exactly the same length, never, ever before in this body has this been so. It has been explained to me that this is an immediate resultfor all bodies following the atlas procedure, as is the full-blown periscope effect you will experience with neck and head, directly after...and for me, so far, every single day since! No more waking up in the morning with a dull aching head and creaking spine. My knees, which had been turned in toward each other for my entire thirty years on the planet, are now in the process of turning themselves back to center...AMAZING...I notice that I walk much differently now, and with significantly less strain to my knees and legs, overall. My spine has so much more room -- to be at ease, to flex and bend, to extend and heal itself, all the way up and all the way down.

For me, this has been the physical gift of a lifetime! I feel free in ways that I do not have the verbal ability to express. I would be further conveying my amazement at these findings if not for having seen so many changes take place within my body, and with such consistency over the last nine months. I really could go on and on, but will leave off here by stating that the Atlas Profilax procedure has reset, rebalanced and re-aligned my atlas, my axis and my Life!

This has also greatly benefitted beings in my family and my close community...my mother had the procedure a week after I did and this has changed her life immeasurably, the acceptance and embrace of Flow so evident...but I would leave her to share her own experience...Suffice it to say that this procedure has re-introduced some of us to the absolute Joy of Living in the physical body!

I would Love to hear anything of any being's experience following the local atlas procedure in August (or any other time, in any other place :-) and have provided the contact info of a gentle and skilled Atlas Profilax practitioner who is available and willing to come to Sonoma County and hold a free presentation evening, answer any questions, and offer the procedure over a couple of days at most any time that we, as a community, show interest (twenty beings, or so) in having him.

The informative website is www.atlasprofilax.com and Troy Roper can be reached directly at (801) 898-2817 and [email protected] Also, please feel free to contact me, I have a few testimonials from friends and family detailing their unique experiences with this life-altering procedure that I would be happy to share with anyone feeling drawn to checking into this alignment for themselves or their loved ones.

In Health and Joy,
Ambre Autumn Werre