Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    350kitty

cloth name labels

Do you remember those clothing labels you can make with your name and sew them into your clothing?

You know, those cloth name labels your mother used to sew or iron into your clothes if you went away to camp?

Well, this is the 3rd sweater/jacket I've lost as many years, and it is time-consuming to replace a favorite sweater or jacket. It's time to add labels with my name and phone number....

Does anyone know where these are made? Where can you order them? Who makes them? A silk-screening store?

Thanks so much!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    phooph

Re: cloth name labels

You can usually find it on Google:

https://www.namelabels.com/?gclid=CJ...FRdgYQodJS0aYg

Ruth

Quote Posted in reply to the post by katycat: View Post
    Do you remember those clothing labels you can make with your name and sew them into your clothing?

You know, those cloth name labels your mother used to sew or iron into your clothes if you went away to camp?

Well, this is the 3rd sweater/jacket I've lost as many years, and it is time-consuming to replace a favorite sweater or jacket. It's time to add labels with my name and phone number....

Does anyone know where these are made? Where can you order them? Who makes them? A silk-screening store?

Thanks so much!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email