=====================
Managing pressures with body-wisdom is on the move....

Jerry Green brings TUNING IN to RADIO KSRO 1350 in Santa Rosa MAY 11, 12:30PM.
Morning Show
Community Outlook
NEWSTALK 1350 KSRO

And you can listen also to the program recorded Friday, March 23 at 9:30AM KSVY online. MORNINGS in SONOMA on KSVY 91.3 interviewed by Michael Kelley (streamed online at www.ksvy.org )

Here’s the news behind the scenes. On March 3, I presented this work in a break out session of an annual conference of lawyer and psychologist mediators. It was a hit, for some the conference highlight, and it resulted in requests for articles and discussions of a day program by the ADRNC. Other sparkly fall out includes an invitation to present a program to the Solano County Bar Association and mediation community, a request to present with Marin County Mediation Services, including an opportunity to present to Marin County lawyers and mediators. A program was given at Sonoma Peace and Justice Center that addressed the culture of oppositional politics that alienate activists from one another, and another is in design for a cooperative housing community.

Here’s how the conference presentation looked, and how an organizer saw it:
The Association for Dispute Resolution of Northern California (ADRNC)
2007 Annual Conference March 3, Preservation Park, Oakland

Conference Break-out session
Managing Mediation Pressures with Body-Wisdom
Learn how to address conflict resolution through body awareness, and manage mediation pressures with body-wisdom. This workshop will identify the common responses to conflict, and offers body-wisdom as a means of transforming conflict — from opposition to acceptance, inclusion, and collaboration. By working with a simple movement practice from the art of Aikido, workshop participants will, in just a few moments, notice predisposed responses to pressure in their bodies, and discover new alternatives that apply to arguments and disputes.
Presenter Jerry Green is a mediator, healthcare practice management consultant, somatic practitioner, and a student of Aikido. See GreenerMediations.net for more details.

“In your experiential and invigorating presentation we discovered that equanimity in the midst of the push and pull of conflict, and openness to the creative potential inherent in conflict have a felt basis in the body.” Jeff Goldfien, JD, LLM, Board Member ADRNC

What some folks said:
"I was surprised how much I got out of exercises
that were simple, experiential, and fun.” T.E.
“It centered my attention in my intuitive body.
My intuitions became clearer and more reliable.” G.T.
“This empowered me to show up with my whole self.” K.T.
“He contributed to my work as a mediator and teacher of Compassionate Communication.
Jerry gave me a "felt sense" of the importance of working somatically. I loved it.” M. A.

Public programs will start in June at Sebastopol Center for the Arts.
Sebastopol Center for the Arts
6780 Depot Street
Sebastopol
https://www.sebarts.org/about/pdf/SC...8April2007.pdf
========================================
Four evening sessions on conflict resolution through body awareness,
managing pressures with body-wisdom, and listening skills for accessing
body-wisdom under pressure. Energy awareness and movement practices.
June 3, 10, 13, 17
(Three Sundays and a Wednesday)
7-9 PM in the Library.
The series: $80 (way-less than the grief it’ll save you.) For reservations, send $40 to:
Greener Mediations, PO Box 72, Graton, CA 95444 707.824.4344
www.GreenerMediations.net