This announcement was forwarded to me w/ spanish trans. first, then English. I tried to reverse it here in wacco, but for some reason the cut and paste does not work with the wacco site from what I can tell. Anyway, scroll down for English. Sabrina

Estimados Amigo/as,

Queremos felicitarlos por el trabajo que arduamente y juntos hemos desarrollado en las últimas 3 semanas para los preparativos de la marcha por la reforma migratoria.

Con tu solidaridad a la causa hemos tenido un gran éxito y avance y cada día la excitación en la comunidad inmigrante es mayor.

Y esto continúa:

Te recordamos y te esperamos para la próxima junta este miércoles 14 de marzo a las 6:00pm en la oficina de UFW. (1700 D Corby Ave, Santa Rosa, CA)

Por favor de abrir el attachment y compartirlo con tus contactos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,

We want to congratulate you for the hard work that together we have done in the last 3 weeks in preparation for the march for immigration reform.

Through your solidarity to the cause we have had great success, advancement, and everyday the excitement grows within our immigrant community.

We want to remind you and await you at the next meeting this Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 6:00pm at the UFW office. (1700 D Corby Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA )

Please open the attachment and share it with your contacts.

Si Se Puede,

Casimiro Alvarez
Regional Director