March, 2007

Abundant Greetings!

Chi flows. Everywhere, all the time. Little did I know that “…let’s cover the earth with it.” from the February letter would be an inspiration for this March letter. Covering the earth with anything is big – abundance is our topic; the idea is huge.

Standing at your front door facing in, the abundance/prosperity area of your home is the left rear section. Space is opportunity, so, as always, clear the clutter. Give up anything that might be draining your energy of abundant living. Once you’ve cleared and cleaned, place items there that will encourage Chi flow. Wood represents growth and expansion, and is the element here – a plant is ‘wood’ in Feng Shui, as is wooden furniture. Purple, red, gold, and green are the colors most in alignment – use candles, fabric, art, jewelry. Use a big, purple marker to write an intention of gratitude for a life filled with an endless supply of Love, health, harmony, friends, money, work, vacations, cars, etc.

Let’s move on to a greater abundant vibration, step away from our own worlds-and-wallets. I think we can use the abundance/prosperity area of our homes to take far-reaching steps to affect our planet. Let us lovingly and with an intention for Peace place world globes there, and photos of the earth. Gather souvenirs and mementos you’ve brought from your travels to foreign lands and this country placing those items there with an intention for greater understanding globally. Light a red candle to illumine our way to abundant Peace and Love, food and water for all sentient beings.

I have had an inspired and recurring thought during the last weeks as I’ve been mentally collecting notes for this abundance letter. The thought is ‘headlines’. Big, bold headlines: WORLD PEACE. Wouldn’t it be positively wild if on a specific day every newspaper in the USA… maybe the World… ran a headline reading WORLD PEACE? Imagine the Chi of World Peace delivered to the door steps of millions of homes and businesses; vibrating from street corners in cities and news stands in the suburbs; folded under the arms of people off to work and school; on buses, trains, and planes; strewn in coffee shops and waiting rooms; stacked in grocery stores – the inescapable Energy of WORLD PEACE everywhere we turn! I love this idea! An auspicious day for the headline would be June 21 – the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year – the day of prolonged light. Also, in Feng Shui, nine is the most powerful number, and June 21 is a ‘nine’ day (6+2+1).

Is it feasible? Absolutely! We have e-mail, snail-mail, ink, paper, bold-face fonts, and millions of people to set the intention. I wonder what would happen if the seed of this vision were sown far and wide. What if YOU penned a letter about a WORLD PEACE headline (or copied this one) and sent it to everyone you know and the newspapers you read? I toss this seed to you, and as you catch it and look to your palm, it is already a sprout… and so it is. And so it is.

With gratitude and an intention to serve,

Vikki Albers
Consultant