Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    caretaker

****AllAboard Rescue Has (2) 8 month old kittens for adoption..

Let me Introduce,, Ali and Cali,,
    they were at deaths door when I took them in.. and spent 3 days in the hospital at a little over a pound..

They are great know,, they are still a little shy but in a few days warm up quickly,, and are very healthy, once in awhile they get irritable bowel.. meaning they will have a loose stool now and again,, but they never have accidents, are litter box trained. they are on Innova cat food,, they have only been kepted indoors,, and whoever adopts them will need to keep them indoors for at least 7 months,, if not permanant,, they are shy kitties ,, but tend to scare so if outside, I would want them running blind in fear,,
    I have a strong declaw disclosure, meaning cant adopt to anyone that would declaw them,, and would consider them permanant members of the family,, only.

Although alot of money has been spent ,, for there medical bills,, in the begginning,, there great health now.. I want $150.00 adoption fee for both,, which helps,, cover they are fixed. first series of shots, wormed, chipped..
    Please contact
    AllAboard Animal Search and Rescue
    526-0970
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    SEELOVE

Re: ****AllAboard Rescue Has (2) 8 month old kittens for adoption..

i think everyONE else is busy today participating in some way to change the world with the GREAT PEACE MARCH, but we must not forget our blessed animals, without them life would not be worth living for many of us. So please help All Aboard Rescue and her band of supporters they are too busy helping with the little things, the kittens of the world to see the BIG picture today.

lol and Namasté SEElove's Blog
    Kindness of Strangers
    Last edited by Barry; 01-27-2007 at 12:36 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email