Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    SarahBrauer

Dog Behaviorist in Santa Rosa

Sarah's Dogs
    Here to help you and your dog live together in harmony! Sarah comes to you with a lifetime of dog handling and training experience and teaches you and your dog how to identify and accomodate each other's needs and personalities.

Your journey will begin with communication and assessment. Then, alongside Sarah, you will break down the steps required to reform both you and your dog to eliminate unwanted behaviors. Through understanding, clear communication, and consistency, any dog can be a good dog!

You may contact Sarah at [email protected] or by phone at
    (707)547-7306. Also, check out her MySpace page under "sarahs_dogs"! (Proud member of the North Bay Merchants Association)

Note: Dog walking, socializing, and other services available. Please ask for a complete menu of services and rates.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-10-2007 at 02:17 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    SEELOVE

Re: Dog Behaviorist in Santa Rosa

i must say Sarah is very special and you will be luck if you get her, (she has promised me she will leave some time for my former "killer" dog, Angel, if she gets a lot of responses. She spent 5 hours with Angel the day of one of my events and my big puppy came back so mellow he was fine in a room full of people!) Sarahs Dogs two thumbs way up!:dogtong:

Quote Posted in reply to the post by SarahBrauer:
    Sarah's Dogs
    Here to help you and your dog live together in harmony! Sarah comes to you with a lifetime of dog handling and training experience and teaches you and your dog how to identify and accomodate each other's needs and personalities.

Your journey will begin with communication and assessment. Then, alongside Sarah, you will break down the steps required to reform both you and your dog to eliminate unwanted behaviors. Through understanding, clear communication, and consistency, any dog can be a good dog!

You may contact Sarah at [email protected] or by phone at
    (707)547-7306. Also, check out her MySpace page under "sarahs_dogs"! (Proud member of the North Bay Merchants Association)

Note: Dog walking, socializing, and other services available. Please ask for a complete menu of services and rates.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-19-2007 at 07:46 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email