Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heart-Felt-Lover

For the Woman that is in a non-sexual committed relationship

I’m 57 and in a committed relationship with a woman I . I have no intention of leaving her. I would like to get in touch with a woman that 's her man and has no intention of leaving him either. So what is the problem here you might ask… Well, what do you do when your partner is incapable of sexuality due to physical difficulties? Do you give up sex? Leave your partner? Get together with another woman that may want to share her sexuality for similar reasons? Is it possible to love two people at once? Should I tell my partner? Is it ok to do this? Is it right? I’m open to exploring this subject, or hearing from people that are doing this, have done it, or are thinking about doing this…

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Cascade
    Supporting Member

Re: For the Woman that is in a non-sexual committed relationship

You might be interested in exploring polyamory. There are many people who practice polyamory and love more than one other person in the sexual/romantic sense. I list some of the available resources for people interested in polyamory (websites, books, and more) on my website, www.aphroweb.net. Note that one of the essential elements of the modern polyamory movement is the emphasis on openness and honesty

Please feel free to contact me privately.

Cascade Cook
    cascade(at)hisys.com
    www.aphroweb.net

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Heart-Felt-Lover:
    I’m 57 and in a committed relationship with a woman I . I have no intention of leaving her. I would like to get in touch with a woman that 's her man and has no intention of leaving him either. So what is the problem here you might ask… Well, what do you do when your partner is incapable of sexuality due to physical difficulties? Do you give up sex? Leave your partner? Get together with another woman that may want to share her sexuality for similar reasons? Is it possible to love two people at once? Should I tell my partner? Is it ok to do this? Is it right? I’m open to exploring this subject, or hearing from people that are doing this, have done it, or are thinking about doing this…
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email