Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Introductions
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    smithers

Introductions

Hi,

I've been lurking mostly, posted a few times to the old waccobb yahoo group and have only posted once to this group.

I know many of you were on the old group and have gotten to know each other already. I'd love it if everyone expanded this thread and introduced themselves.

I'd like to introduce myself by inviting everyone to check me out at my web page. I promise it isn't too commercial. If it is, I'm sure you'll let me know in your own WaccoBB styles. :D

John S
    www.sonic.net/~smithers
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    wildflower

Re: Introductions

Hi John
    Welcome and nice to "meet" you! Great web page! Congraulations on your new look! You look great! Good Luck with your life and goals!

Best
    Karin/wildflower
    Graton, Ca

Quote Posted in reply to the post by smithers:
    Hi,

I've been lurking mostly, posted a few times to the old waccobb yahoo group and have only posted once to this group.

I know many of you were on the old group and have gotten to know each other already. I'd love it if everyone expanded this thread and introduced themselves.

I'd like to introduce myself by inviting everyone to check me out at my web page. I promise it isn't too commercial. If it is, I'm sure you'll let me know in your own WaccoBB styles. :D

John S
    www.sonic.net/~smithers

3. TopTop #3
    wildflower

What I meant to say was.....Congratulations ....not that mispelled word!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wildflower:
    Hi John
    Welcome and nice to "meet" you! Great web page! Congraulations on your new look! You look great! Good Luck with your life and goals!

Best
    Karin/wildflower
    Graton, Ca

4. TopTop #4
    smithers

Thank you Karin :)!

I like seeing the number of people who've read this post, but am saddened to not meet more people :(

BTW: I've updated the weight log and graph. Much easier to do when losing weight. Bitter pill when gaining.

John S

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wildflower:
    Hi John

Best
    Karin/wildflower
    Graton, Ca