Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    quaaquaaa

who is mark green and what is with the politics

so, why is it fine for mark green to call me ignorant for my political opinions. anarchists not welcome on wacco , eh
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sonomamark

Re: who is mark green and what is with the politics

Uh--listen, friend. You're not a victim here, so lay off the "poor me, I'm not welcome" routine. You started this. You sent me insulting private mail, and I responded privately. Nothing you've heard from me other than my post on Measure R is "on WACCO". In private mail, we can say whatever we like. I suspect you are the same person who is posting as "rumple stiltskin", especially since you reference mail I sent to that person. Want to talk about it more? Go back to private mail.

Anyone is "welcome" on WACCO, but if you're going to express opinions, you should expect that others will, too, and you might have to provide some support for yours if you don't want to look like you don't know what you're talking about. It's not my fault or WACCO's fault if you're unable to provide any support for your vaguely defined concept of "anarchy".

(SNARK) Oh, that thing to the left of the "z" key? That's the shift key. Very handy--you might want to look into it. (/SNARK)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by quaaquaaa:
    so, why is it fine for mark green to call me ignorant for my political opinions. anarchists not welcome on wacco , eh

3. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: who is mark green and what is with the politics

Quote Posted in reply to the post by quaaquaaa:
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by SnonomaMark:
    Uh--listen, friend. You're not a victim here, so lay off the "poor me, I'm not welcome" routine. You started this. You sent me insulting private mail, and I responded privately. Nothing you've heard from me other than my post on Measure R is "on WACCO". In private mail, we can say whatever we like. I suspect you are the same person who is posting as "rumple stiltskin", especially since you reference mail I sent to that person. Want to talk about it more? Go back to private mail.

Anyone is "welcome" on WACCO, but if you're going to express opinions, you should expect that others will, too, and you might have to provide some support for yours if you don't want to look like you don't know what you're talking about. It's not my fault or WACCO's fault if you're unable to provide any support for your vaguely defined concept of "anarchy".

(SNARK) Oh, that thing to the left of the "z" key? That's the shift key. Very handy--you might want to look into it. (/SNARK)

OK, you two... that's enough

Let's keep private things private. No personal fussing in public, please. Thoughtful discussion is always welcome, as well as other personal sharings from a conscious perspective.

Everybody is welcome to contact other community members privately if they do so with respect and honor requests to not continue. If you have any problem with private emails you receive from WaccoBB.net members please contact me.

Have a Happy Halloween (party) night!