Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    flarnfam

Land or Space to Rent for RV Late April - July -  $1000+/mo as agreed upon

WANTED:
    We are a nomadic family of four that lives and travels in our 30 ft travel trailer around the US. We love Sonoma County and are seeking an small area of land to rent Late April – End of July where we can park our home and welcome a new baby into our family within an hour of Sebastopol where our midwife is located.

We are fully solar equipped and do not run a generator. We do not need any sort of hookup though would welcome the occasional use of a water spout.

We are consciously raising our kids and enjoy spending time together as a family and learning new things. We would welcome any community experiences or chores on the property while we stay, in addition to paying rent. I feel the irony of this post on Christmas Eve, and have never felt more connected to the Christmas story than in this moment when I am looking for a space to have my baby. If you have space we can park that you’d be willing to rent I would love to talk to you, or if you know others that you think would be a great fit. Any help along the way to connecting us to a wonderful spot is deeply appreciated.

In gratitude and community,

Abbey, Ryland and Kids (8 and 5)
    [email protected]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50742[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email