Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Alaya1

One Bedroom in Community House -  $825 plus utilities

We are looking to share one bedroom in our 3 bedroom home with a caring human! We have a lovely large living room with fireplace, beautiful big kitchen and large backyard with deck.
    This 3/4 acre property is a peaceful container with gardens, fruit trees, large redwoods, fully fenced yard and space to relax in front and backyards. We have one main house with 3 people, 2 cottages plus studio that is attached to main house. We are only 5 blocks from the town of Graton and bike trails.We have a small room for quests, formerly my daughters room.

We are a collective of 7 adults of mixed ages in total. We value presence, peace, cooperation and care for land. We are mindful around waste and use biodegradable and non-toxic products. We occasionally gather for meals, music and meditation. David and Alaya live in the main house. We enjoy connecting during cooking meals. We all warm introverts that enjoy connected living and personal space.

I am a massage therapist that works from my space at home. I work on average 1 client a day, 4 days a week.. Mindfulness in hallway and living room when I do have a session is necessary. I am also out a fair amount for outcall sessions. I live part of my time in Kentucky. So i am gone 1 month to 6 weeks every 2 months. Greg my partner comes and lives here 2 weeks every few months.
    We love to cook and our household in alive till around 10pm. And with all of this there is much quiet time in house. My small dog Stella (she does not shed) live with me sometimes when she is not with my daughter.

On property parking, shared laundry room, share of garden beds and peace! .
    Possibly a dog. No cats please. No exceptions.
    No Smoking or Drugs

We mostly use ethernet and no wifi at night. Verizon service works in this area.

Please text or call Alaya Babineau at 707-295-9802

On property parking, shared laundry room, share of garden beds and peace! .
    Possibly a dog. No cats please. No exceptions.
    No Smoking or Drugs

We mostly use ethernet and no wifi at night. Verizon service works in this area.

Please text or call Alaya Babineau at 707-295-9802

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tYHWp1Qxwes7XcVS6 See for better images![IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email