Home helper needed for post-operative woman in Graton, schedule is up to you: lots of flexibility .I am soon to have major spine surgery; I'll be in hospital and acute care for about 4 weeks, and will need a lot of help when I get home (no personal care). Male or female, doesn't matter. I need help immediately! I would love to connect and get the process started before I go in for surgery, but that is not crucial.

Ideally, I'd like someone to work up to 30 hours/week ; and any help is far better than no help! When I had my last surgery, I had one person who came for a few hours on M-W-F mornings, and another on those afternoons; another on T-Th- Sat mornings and another on T-Th- Sun afternoons. Any hours of help will be greatly appreciated! Must love dogs (my dogs are my family, but they are not good at cooking and cleaning).

Salary will be paid by IHSS; if you are not already signed up, it's easy to do. I believe that IHSS currently pays $13/hour. I will need help with meal prep, cooking, house cleaning, laundry, running errands, shopping, and going for walks eventually. This is an ongoing position. If interested, or if you know of someone who might be interested, please call 823-5085 and leave a message. Thanks!