Have you been wondering what YOU can do to evolve the energy on the planet right now? WATCH:

https://thankyoubodyrally.com/?utm_c...SzJ2WEF5In0%3D

It’s time for a new kind of protest – a declaration of what health is to those of us who have reclaimed it! It’s time to choose empowerment, joy, and positivity and to honor the incredible wisdom of the human body.
We’re planning a movement that will begin with a rally in Miami (and your city too!) on October 16th. On that day, we will rise to proclaim our beliefs, express gratitude, and share our inspirational experiences about the power and beauty of the human body, natural health, radical healing, and the capacity of our lifestyle choices to end the war with illness.
Join us at this monumental event where thought leaders, healers, and wellness influencers from all over the world unify to discuss the miraculous vessels we’ve been gifted with, and what’s possible when we learn to love and trust our bodies for their strength and innate intelligence.
We feel it is time to say #ThankYouBody beginning with the #ThankYouBodyRally and that through this intention and action, we become the change we want to see…

We believe:

• that healing our past can set us free to live more fully

• that my body is safe
We are growing a field of gratitude for what it is to be human, for our mysteriously incredible bodies, and for our connection to like minds and hearts.

that anything can be healed

that symptoms are meaningful messages to me, from me, about me

that I am in charge of my health

that the human body is powerful in unquantifiable ways

that I love my body

that I trust my body

that my soul expresses through my body

that nature is me and I am nature

that microbes are helpers

that food, community, and movement are my medicine

that health is self-discovery

that I am empowered

https://thankyoubodyrally.com/?utm_campaign=Weekly%20Newsletter%3A%20October%203%20%28WxW7mA%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJicmlnaHRsaWdodGJlaW5nQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0IiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiSzJ2WEF5In0%3D
Join the Movement -- Happening On Every Continent!
Gather with us in celebration of health and the power of the human body on October 16, 2020! There are now over 100 events happening around the world (locations will be announced soon!)
JOIN US NOW!