Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    OurFreeSociety

Re: Anatomy of Delusion: How Otherwise Conscious People Descended into the Darkness

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Mark Passio classifies it as a religion & I had no idea the evils created it.

This is a long, but great video if people can watch it in pieces.

https://youtu.be/DtWm4ndkoBk

S
    o much of society IS against men, meaning the male gender.

I didn't realize how much work the evils put into bringing down men until a couple of years ago.

Even the feminist movement was created for that reason although there's other reasons Rockefeller launched it.

Men on this earth are dying. Both in their essence & what it means to be a man.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #32
    podfish

Re: Anatomy of Delusion: How Otherwise Conscious People Descended into the Darkness

Quote Posted in reply to the post by OurFreeSociety: View Post
    "so much of the society is against men"??? that's because men have an oversize presence in the society! Shockingly, you can indeed tell that there are women in the society too; not all accommodations for gender are exclusively for the males. But damn near all the important ones. And this 'war on men' you allude to is often a case of unhealthy gender stereotypes coming home to roost. No-one but men forced those on men. They're often unintended side effects of tactics taken to enforce male supremacy anyway.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #33
    OurFreeSociety

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    Well considering everything we've been taught is a lie I'm not even sure anymore. Since I'm not out in mainstream society I can only go by what the evil hollywood created TV & movies portray.

But I do know that mothers have also demasculated (not all of course) their sons, & that yes, fathers only concentrated on sports, but then again, so did the school system which is toxic in & of itself.

As far back as at least 10-15 years ago I was shocked to learn that most girls are graduating HS & going onto to college vs boys & this was all b/c of the focus on BS sports which as you can see (if you look closely) is a way for society to turn their focus from the truth, towards shallow things that don't matter.

Note: I don't care about post secondary education. It's a scam racket that doesn't make the kids any more intelligent than someone who didn't go to post secondary. AND it convinces people who don't go that there's something wrong with them.

In fact just the idea of intelligence makes MOST of mainstream society cringe, which is horrific to me. This is why 90% of society now is completely brainwashed & slaves so the lies of the evils & the rest of us are suffering because of it.

Even women over the years have started focusing on sports which shocked me.

In fact most women (again, not all) wanted to become like men to fit into the male dominated biz world.

And almost ALL men these days aren't real men, they are little boys trapped in a man's body. That's due to emotional trauma as a child that society REFUSES to acknowledge because they fear themselves.

A real man doesn't abuse women or other men & society as a whole.

Only someone full of immense EGO (insecurity) does that & that's been going on for as long as I have been reading the true history (not the fake lies) of what has really taken place.

Most of that is due to the evils creating a climate of scarcity, dominance & abuse so their only option was to play ball or succumb as a slave to the evils..

And real men don't want a woman to order him around and/or want her to abuse him physically in the bedroom. This is no offense to men who want this, I understand it's a psychological trauma just like men who were forced into being gay due to the evils poisoning us all these years focusing on the hormones, digestive system & the brain. The 3 main areas we as a human need in order to be a fully healthy human being.

Oh, & they also started making it so most babies came out female, not male. In fact there was this whole BIG thing (which they buried of course) in Sarnia, ON around 10-15 years ago, where Native women were only giving birth to females otherwise they were miscarrying.

They lived right across from a toxic chemical plant across the Detroit river (I think it was). Scientists from all over the world were coming to see what was going on.

That was their goal, & they succeeded b/c people were too busy just working to survive, or thinking that making tons of money is the only reason for living.

And so here we are in a state of war & when REAL MEN are needed to protect the tribe/family, they are nowhere to be found. Not that women can't also help to protect, but anthropologically speaking & physically speaking, they weren't meant to & this is NO insult towards women. Woman shouldn't have to act & be men to think they are worth something in this world.

I won't even touch on how most trans are MTF & that's just the way the evils want them as the trans epidemic is their doing. No offense to trans people, they are victims in this situation. Did you know that 90% of all stars (actors, singers, models, even sports) are trans? That's the ONLY reason they are successful b/c they made a pack with the evils to sell their soul for stardom & money.

P.S. I'm a woman just to be clear. It's hard to wrap your head around which is why learning THE TRUTH is so very important.

6. TopTop #34
    Mayacaman

Quote podfish wrote:
    "so much of the society is against men"??? that's because men have an oversize presence in the society! Shockingly, you can indeed tell that there are women in the society too; not all accommodations for gender are exclusively for the males. But damn near all the important ones. And this 'war on men' you allude to is often a case of unhealthy gender stereotypes coming home to roost. No-one but men forced those on men. They're often unintended side effects of tactics taken to enforce male supremacy anyway.
    Ha ! You come upon this poster, Peter, guns blazing, in perfect form as the left-wing reactionary that you are, virtue-signalling to the Womenfolk in the audience that you are a true and certifiable "sensitive new age guy." Did you even open the link to see or hear the lecture by Mark Passio? I doubt it. Do you ever open any links? That is questionable. I advise you to do your homework, Peter, before you shoot off your cap gun.

The irony of this situation is that the poster, "Our Free Society" is a Woman, Peter. Of course, you just assumed that the poster was a typical, dumb male chauvinist. The woman in question contacted me early in August in response to my posts on the "Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares" thread. We have been talking on the telephone.

If I may say a word on her behalf - until she responds to your comment* - I think what she is saying is that most of the men-folk have been gelded & neutered by the social engineering sponsored by the likes of the Rockefeller Foundation. She is signalling to us that she misses the real men - the kind that used to exist in society before the social engineering took place.

That is one aspect of the message in the seven hour lecture by Mark Passio that is at the other end of a simple click on the link. I opened that link up the hour her post appeared on the thread... I let the lecture run into the early hours of the morn, though it is an illustrated lecture. I got a lot out of the mere words.

[ EDIT : She beat me to the punch, and posted first... ]

7. TopTop #35
    podfish

I don't know whether it's worse these days than it's been. I tend to think not, but it sure feels that way. The emotional appeal of knowing that you're seeing through the lies of the world, not wearing the blinders that all the sheeple have, that you've taken one of the few red pills, is maybe stronger now because of the onslaught of information. The internet is a firehose, when before people had to rely on thinner streams of 'insight'.
    Not just OFS's post, we get it everywhere now. Wholesale via places like Fox News, retail on every little BBS. I've proven here I'm not shy about making my own judgements and expressing them, so I'm trying to avoid singling out anyone as a kettle here. But this unbounded confidence that so many show in their insight and even more in the cluelessness or mendacity of the world at large is occasionally very hard to take. Sometimes it helps to rail against it a bit, but sometimes it's just disenheartening to see how strong such worldviews are in so many.
    A little cynicism and a few cynics can be helpful in holding the powerful accountable and encourages questioning what seems obvious, but too much of it is destructive and actively prevents common action that would improve our world. We can survive an occasional betrayal, we can't survive if there's inability to work together because there's no trust. The people who apply unpassable purity tests to any policy or leader, holding out for perfect solutions, cede the decisions to those who are perfectly happy exploiting the flaws in the current systems for their own gains.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #36
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    sorry, Barry, this removal of the ability to selectively quote is a problem when responding to elements within long posts.

".Do you ever open any links? "
    .. almost never to movies. Note though I don't react to her movie, I react to the words she put in her post.

"The irony of this situation is that the poster, "Our Free Society" is a Woman, Peter. Of course, you just assumed that the poster was a typical, dumb male chauvinist"
    .. read my post again, MM. Not a word says anything about OP. You're projecting here, something you're wont to accuse others of.

I think what she is saying is that most of the men-folk have been gelded & neutered by the social engineering sponsored by the likes of the Rockefeller Foundation. She is signalling to us that she misses the real men "
    ... I didn't want to assume that, but it's true it was implied. And her (and your) subsequent posts do seem to go there. Espousing such a world-view doesn't seem to me to show a lot of enlightenment or free-thinking. "Real men" ?? my god...

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #37
    Mayacaman

Quote Peter / podfish wrote:
    A little cynicism and a few cynics can be helpful in holding the powerful accountable and encourages questioning what seems obvious, but too much of it is destructive and actively prevents common action that would improve our world. We can survive an occasional betrayal, we can't survive if there's inability to work together because there's no trust. The people who apply unpassable purity tests to any policy or leader, holding out for perfect solutions, cede the decisions to those who are perfectly happy exploiting the flaws in the current systems for their own gains.

I agree with what you wrote here in this particular paragraph, Peter. And though we do disagree again & again, I do appreciate the fact that you are an habitual cynic. I'm a cynic, too. That is why I always question the "cover stories" that are presented to us on convenient platters by the mainstream media.

I just wish that you. Peter/podfish would open the links, and do some serious thinking about the 'alternative' data that has been presented down here in the Ninth Ward of this forum known as WaccoBb. To not do so, but to merely react to the patois of the posters is to dwell on the surface - and that, by definition, makes your commentary superficial. I have made this point before, Peter.

And You could learn a thing or two if you would simply open up the link that "Our Free Society" posted on this thread. It is a lecture, Peter, seven hours long. One can parse it out into bite-sized 1-hour segments. That fellow, Mark Passio has a lot of insight into what is wrong with the "New Age Movement". I suggest that you listen to it also, Larry Robinson. You as a therapist could also learn more than a few things from the very legitimate insights of Mark Passio, the man. Here it is again:

In closing, Peter, I would say that it is true that men in our society have been emotionally and spiritually gelded, and that it is legitimate to point that out. The construct "real men" is not a toxic juxtaposition of words. Instead, it is a "Real Idea" - one that highlights the damage that has been done & the after-effects of the social engineering fostered by the Rockefeller Foundation - whose obvious class interests should be apparent in having created a society of neutered males. Capishe ?

12. TopTop #38
    OurFreeSociety

Umm, you CAN'T improve the world if the world is run one-sided & we are slaves.

You know we are slaves, right?

If you have to ask anyone for permission to do ANYTHING in this world & in this case we have to ask our masters for permission to do almost ANYTHING, then you are NOT FREE!

Plain & simple.

You know you don't even own your own land, house, car, etc.? Right? Read the small print.

The evils use the gov't to control us, & what better example of that then now during this take-down of humanity where we are in month 7. That's unless you want to go back to Dec. when they first started their propaganda piece re: the scam CV.

I would LOVE to make this world a better place. It's been a goal of mine forever, BUT I was being very very naive when I attempted to do that NOT knowing that we are being prevented in doing so at every turn by the evils.

Unless you've studied everything I have & put the pieces together, you will have no idea what I'm referring to. I'm still learning more & more every day b/c playing catch up on history is very very time consuming. You have to literally unlearn & relearn everything including who controls what, how they have been harming us every decade, century, even thousands of years before & that isn't a small feat.

Since you clearly have no intentions of learning from any of the info I give you, this will be my last comment, as I don't have time to waste on someone who has no interest in learning.

As for the men, men have been weak for ages. I started to notice this in 2009 (maybe even '97), but at the time I didn't' know why, as I wasn't awake back then.

This is NOT just about the man's general character, but all the things I mentioned which people seemed to miss.

Physiological things like low sperm count, sperm count that isn't fertile, shrinking penises, they have turned a huge amount of men gay & into trans (women), & just the very fact that NO MAN today has the guts to stand up to the war we are in. Go back even 200 years & men would have been willing to go in guns blazing to protect their family and/or land.

And YES, of course men should be in touch with their feelings, but that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. That's a whole other topic that I could go into, but won't here.

I can't STAND war, but the evils have drawn us into this toxic war & people are going along with the destruction of humanity like the sheeples they are.

Women need to be stronger too & I see many women who appear to be stronger, but I'm only talking about men now b/c putting all the pieces together about how the evils have been trying to eradicate men since at least the early to mid 90s, they wouldn't have DARED start this war if they thought men were going to stand up & start fighting back - And they were right.

I hope one day before they kill you, you start to open your eyes to the truth about what is going on.

P.S. Yes women have been abused for many many thousands of years, but they were also warriors many times too.

I haven't studied when, but I've heard about it a few times since I was a young adult.

And women can be bitches & abuse their children. I know, I've experienced it.

The mother is supposed to nurture & there were (maybe things are different now) very few mothers who nurtured.

I'm NOT saying none of them did, but they were the exception, not the rule.

In fact, if the mother does not nurture, the child is as good as emotionally & physically deformed.

It's the mother's role to nurture both with her breast & holding, hugging, caressing, whispering, caring, picking up the baby right away when it cries, feeding on time, etc.

Any neglect in those areas means the baby won't develop properly & will grow up to be emotionally dysfunctional that will also lead to physical issues which leads to sociological issues, & then they will pass these traits on to their children & so on.

It's a known fact that emotionally women are stronger, but men are supposed to be the protector.

BOTH genders need to be on this earth in order for it to flourish & in order for there to be synergy & procreation. You can NOT just have a woman dominated world just like you shouldn't have a male dominated world.

We need to work together as a team & that's why we have ying/yang & positive/negative in both true science (not the fake bought & paid for science of today) & true spirituality, not the toxic new age religion.

Be well.
    Last edited by OurFreeSociety; 09-27-2020 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Mistakes & added some more context

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #39
    rossmen

This whole thread is bs, and I question the op, who is rumored to suffer from cognitive decline, despite admirable contribution to community. Yes we live in difficult times, and it's really easy to put others down because we are writing stronger opinion in effort to contribute. So the premise of this thread in context is suspect. I prefer to assume that our species is getting smarter as we screw the world. Call me an optimist.

15. TopTop #40
    rossmen

Ok three posts and you're done? What world do you stand in? You seem to have a lot to write about gender. Off topic, and weird. Man up, name your beef. Personally, as gender queer, I struggle to understand man/woman dichotomy.

16. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

17. TopTop #41
    Mayacaman

Quote Rossmen wrote:
    This whole thread is bs, and I question the op, who is rumored to suffer from cognitive decline, despite admirable contribution to community. Yes we live in difficult times, and it's really easy to put others down because we are writing stronger opinion in effort to contribute. So the premise of this thread in context is suspect. I prefer to assume that our species is getting smarter as we screw the world. Call me an optimist.
    Fess up, rossmen. Who is this "op, who is rumored to suffer from cognitive decline" ?

On a Binary level you can only be referring to one of two people: Either to Larry Robinson, who initiated the thread... =OR= to myself. If you are referring obliquely to me, come clean. I say this because I am very well aware that I am the subject of "rumors." ‘Twas ever thus with people who are bright...

Other, less bright people are always jealous. I've had to deal with this shit ever since I was in nursery school. And when I was seventeen, I got flack from my own psychiatrist father, who had a photographic memory and was close to being a genius himself, but who nevertheless had me locked me up in Langley-Porter as my graduation present from Berkeley High. He was jealous of my intellect and he told me so. They don’t call them “shrinks” for nothing.

The "rumors" about this one ( i ) began back in 1997, when a co-member on the Steering Committee of the Jerry Brown affinity group "We The People" covertly told many folks out in the West County that I was "Crazy." This, even at a time when she was being 'friendly' to my face.
    I confess there was once a time when I would bloc with ‘Liberal Democrats’.

I learned this from a mutual friend, Moksha, who has since gone on to bigger and better things in the town of Budapest; the city his Hungarian revolutionary parents fled in 1956. In 1997, Moksha informed me that this other party - a female who frequently posts in this forum - had told him that she had “warned everyone in the Greens and the Acorns that I was crazy."

Evidently, some people think that when they slander someone else they are doing a good work. And what was the basis of this slander? I had simply said that Noam Chomsky was a C.I.A. Agent. You can do a web search on that one. There are a lot of others who hold that position. You may click on the link.

I also had told her that Federal Agents had visited my rural cottage and taken books and documents off the premises. That is still is the case. It is still happening. Recently, (Christmas night, 2018) the thugs on the Federal payroll graduated to cutting wires on engine blocks and stealing wifi antennas & hard drives out of computers while I was away.

Dickson Dangers’ old friend, Bruce Nywalt, was a witness to this. He was here at the time, and it was his truck that had the wires to a sensor hidden behind the engine block shorted with a serrated knife. I had to pay for two different trips & two mechanics to come out to find it & fix it, because Bruce had next to no money. It cost me several hundred dollars.

True confessions time. I am a targeted individual. You can also do a web search on that. I have conveniently supplied you with a link. Truth be told, we are living in a fascist police state, and the Fourth Amendment is quite gone.

I strenuously disagree that this whole thread is “bs” rossmen. Easy for you to say, rossmen, you who are a virtuoso at one-liners that are as vacuous as they are meaningless. The only difference between you and the excommunicated “cyberanvil” is your “orientation”.

This thread is important for several reasons. In the first place, the writ that Larry Robinson dropped in this department must be examined on a point by point basis. The article by Stephen Dinan is a significant bit of work. And I shall continue to examine it. Point by point.

Last edited by Mayacaman; 09-02-2020 at 11:40 AM.

18. TopTop #42
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Larry Robinson:

From the Article "Anatomy of Delusion: How Otherwise Conscious People Descended into the Darkness

Stephen Dinan writes:

"
    At the deepest level, we are each participating in an upgrade to the human cultural operating system to a worldview that is holistic, sacred, inclusive, global, and expresses in a more peaceful and sustainable lifestyle. But this collective crisis has revealed serious design flaws that are corrupting that code and need to be addressed with patches or fixes in some fashion so that the new worldview actually is a sustainable and healthy upgrade.

This is not a problem with THEM (the conspiracy folks) but about systemic weaknesses in our emerging worldview, which most of us have participated in co-creating or perpetuating.

Our fellow movement members who have gone down to the bottom of the rabbit hole are basically revealing the problems that need to be addressed for our new worldview to actually be an enduring, solid upgrade for our world.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that we cannot solve our collective crises WITHOUT this upgrade happening and what we now have to face is that the code-base we thought was DONE is actually riddled with flaws. Those flaws in the design and promulgation of that worldview are contributing to many of our beloved once-allies going off the rails."

Funny [not] that he should speak about this "code" as if we were all programmable computers. That is what the damned plutocrats want us to become, and you will hear the celebrity, Elon Musk speaking similar verbiage. And what about this construct concerning "
    our emerging worldview, which most of us have participated in co-creating or perpetuating..."*?? I would beg to differ. What passes for "New Age" doctrine is pablum that has been spoon fed to the preemies one spoonful at a time.

Since I am not now, nor have I ever been a "New Ager" I find the bulk of Stephen Dinan's spiel to be tedious and tendentious. But the cat is out of the bag; no "fix" or "patch" in the "code" will make the cat go back into the bag.
    Momentous Events often have this effect - of effecting ye olde Sea-Change in consciousness, and forcing folks into novel thought-patterns and new alignments.

The "new paradigm" was & remains psychobabble / sprecken generated by a British Intelligence Operation that had its roots in the very significant and very obscure Alliance that the Rajahs made with the British East India Company at the time of the Seven Years War on the Subcontinent, when the Brits kicked the French out of the Deccan after the Battle of Plassey in 1757.

This joint venture Union - of the ruling class Rajahs of India and the Oligarchs of Angleterre - has been the sub rosa subtext of History ever since the end of the Seven Years War in 1763. It was the significant bond that both created and promoted the Theosophical Society of London & New York in 1875. This coalition has been the driving force behind the "New Age Movement" ever since.

The "code" of the "new paradigm" can't be "patched" - no matter how many words get spieled into the air by a thousand "New Age CEO's" or acolytes like Stephen Dinan. The "New Age" was and is a gyp. It is high time to wake up. The Real "New Age" - the One that the Globalist Billionaires of the Bilderberger / Club of Rome / Club of the Isles & World Economic Forum circles are building shall be Paradise for the Plutocrats : a two-tiered, neo-feudal future of two classes: Alphas & Drones; the Vision written in granite on the Georgia Guidestones.

Last edited by Mayacaman; 09-02-2020 at 01:40 AM.

19. TopTop #43
    Mayacaman

From the Article "Anatomy of Delusion: How Otherwise Conscious People Descended into the Darkness

Stephen Dinan writes:

“…This is similar to shifting from seeing racism as a problem of stopping a small percentage of “bad people” to understand our participation and collusion in systemic racism.

Basically, if we’ve been on a path of personal growth, going to yoga classes, conscious music festivals, or spiritual retreats, and exploring greener, healthier, holistic lifestyles we have likely been subtly colluding in some deeper worldview problems that this crisis is bringing to the foreground.

As the CEO of a large company in the space, The Shift Network, I include myself in this. How have I been colluding in aspects of the problems in the “new paradigm” worldview that are now manifesting in people going into a land beyond reason?

That excavation requires more rigor than simply writing off people as delusional weirdos. But I think we can’t actually accomplish a solid upgrade of our culture without doing it…”

Perhaps some of the new agers who have "gone off the rails" yet whom Stephen Dinan charitably refrains from writing off as "delusional weirdos" are actually somewhat psychic & empathic people (positive traits in New Age Circles) who have become a bit shall we say nervous & uneasy about how the language / patois of Greensprechen has been co-opted by the likes of Dr. Peter Daszak & the Alliance for ID_2020, those wonderful, hip, 'New Age' Plutocrats who want to have you-uns all micro-chipped, and are busy bringing the Cashless Economy to Birth on a "Global" Level...

Cases in point :

From the Interview of Dr. Peter Daszak on Democracy Now ! on April 16, 2020 :

NERMEEN SHAIKH:
    And could you also explain — you have talked about the environmental causes of this, what’s called a virus spillover, like — infectious diseases like COVID-19, causes such as environmental, causes such as deforestation, the loss of biodiversity, and wildlife poaching. You’ve also said that people are developing a lot of new towns in this region of southwest China with a lot of high-speed train lines. And you warn that we’re going to see more pandemics like this as long as such rampant development continues. So, could you explain what the link is between development and the spread of these infectious diseases?

PETER DASZAK:
    Well, we’ve done the science on this. We’ve been working on this for 20 years. We tracked every known emerging disease to its origin, from the scientific literature. And then we tested, with mathematical models, what’s driving that, what are the causes that could underlie the emergence of these new diseases. And what we found is they emerge in places where human populations are very dense and growing. They emerge in the tropics mainly, because that’s where the wildlife diversity is, and the viruses that become pandemic come from wildlife.

And the other key factor is land-use change, people moving into new areas, encroachment into wildlife habitat, building roads into a forest for a mine or for a logging camp. There are many, many examples of diseases, like Ebola, SARS and others, HIV itself, from this. And that’s a global trend that will drive the rise of future pandemics.

Now, we’re not saying that we’ve got to stop every modern aspect of development. We can do these things, but we need to do them in a smarter way, a more sustainable way. And we need to start treating pandemics as a risk of doing these things around the planet. We’ve got to reassess our relationship with the environment and reduce our ecological footprint. It’s to the benefit of conservation. It’ll reduce climate change. It will also stop us getting sick. And I think that’s a really important point. For folks on the right who aren’t interested in conservation or climate change, what about your own health? You know, we are making ourselves sick by making the planet sick.

And that’s really the message that needs to come through from this, because if we just treat this as another disease, wait for a vaccine and then think, “Great, it’s all over,” well, I’ve got news. There are 1.7 million more viruses out there that will be emerging in the future. We can either wait for them to emerge and get sick and have another global recession, or we can get out there and readdress our relationship with wildlife and make the planet a little bit healthier...."

Source

Transcript of Interview

= MORE Greensprechen Psychobabble=

This from the ID_2020 Web-page :

An approach that is holistic, market-based and
    addresses the full scope and scale of the challenge

No government, company or agency can solve this challenge alone. Setting the future course of digital ID and navigating the associated risks is a challenge that requires sustained collaboration and global partnership.

The ID2020 Alliance is unique in its
    philosophy and transparent governance

ID2020 is building a new global model for the design, funding, and implementation of digital ID solutions and technologies. There is no other multi-stakeholder effort focused on user-managed, privacy-protecting, and portable digital ID.

Ad-hoc investments in single use-case projects (“business as usual”) will be insufficient to bring about transformative impact. Changing the flow of funds is necessary to re-align incentives. That’s why Alliance partners are pooling funds to invest in programs that consider digital ID holistically, as a platform for diverse benefits, services, and use cases throughout an individual’s life.

Private sector engagement is critical for solving at scale. Alliance partners include companies with a collective footprint in the billions and a shared commitment to an ethical approach to digital ID. Decisions about how Alliance funds are administered, which programs to fund, and which technical standards to support are made jointly by Alliance partners through a transparent governance process, preventing dominance by any single institution or sector.

[ Source ]

20. TopTop #44
    podfish

Quote We tracked every known emerging disease to its origin, from the scientific literature. And then we tested, with mathematical models, what’s driving that, what are the causes that could underlie the emergence of these new diseases. And what we found is they emerge in places where human populations are very dense and growing.
    what? no mention of Bill Gates or manufactured virii? IIRC MM, you've been on the side of those claiming this is manufactured. Maybe that's a misremembering.

21. TopTop #45
    Mayacaman

Quote Peter / podfish wrote :
    what? no mention of Bill Gates or manufactured virii? IIRC MM, you've been on the side of those claiming this is manufactured. Maybe that's a misremembering.
    Dear Peter:

Had you been paying attention, you would have gathered by now that this one ( i ) doth believe that this particular individual, Dr. Peter Daszak, is a certifiable & veritable villain. And that, via the sure channels of Buddhist Logic !

Four Ko-Ti's in a Nutshell
    1. (If A is B), A is B
    2. A cannot be both B and not B
    3. A is either B or not B
    4. A is neither B nor not B

But alas, you do "misremember". I get it. In this latest quote - of Dr. Peter "Mengele" Daszak, the man gets quoted as a sample of how a disingenuous individual can speak the patois of Greensprechen, and smile & smile and yet be a villain. I would refer you to Post #100 over on the 'Coronavirus "Reality" and "Conspiracy"' thread, but, being as you seem to have an allergy to clicking on links, I'll copy and paste it here, as well:

Posted in reply to the post by occihoff:

Richard, aka,
    occihoff, Evidently you missed the dialog on the other thread : "Robert F Kennedy Jr Exposes Gates' Globalist Vaccine Agenda", in which I focused on the meaning of the term "gain-of-function" research as it applies to the field of virology. Here is a clip of what I wrote there:

"For the present, let us simply examine one term that professor Peter Boyle speaks of in his interviews with Dr. Joseph Mercola – the phenomena of gain-of-function research on corona-viruses that originate in bat caves in China. He has a lot to say about it – none of it very charitable or especially forgiving. He also says categorically that the BSL-4 Laboratory in Wuhan, China is a “Bio-weapons Lab” He does not mince words.

Dr. Peter Daszak, on the other hand, failed to mention to Amy Goodman’s listeners on Democracy Now! “O, by the way, I was doing “gain-of-function” research on Corona-viruses from bat caves in China at the lab in Wuhan.” –A big glitch. But the journalist, Fred Guterl, in his article in Newsweek fills in that gap:

"...The NIH research consisted of two parts. The first part began in 2014 and involved surveillance of bat coronaviruses, and had a budget of $3.7 million. The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019.

A second phase of the project, beginning that year [2019, ed.] included additional surveillance work but also gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans. The project was run by EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit research group, under the direction of President Peter Daszak, an expert on disease ecology. NIH canceled the project just this past Friday, April 24th, Politico reported. Daszak did not immediately respond to Newsweek requests for comment..."

-And Josh Rogin, in the article in the Washington Post fleshes out a little more detail about the nature of “gain-of-function research” :

"The research was designed to prevent the next SARS-like pandemic by anticipating how it might emerge. But even in 2015, other scientists questioned whether Shi’s team was taking unnecessary risks. In October 2014, [under Obama, ed.] the U.S. government had imposed a moratorium on funding of any research that makes a virus more deadly or contagious, known as “gain-of-function” experiments."

Again, I call the waccobbians attention to the cognitive dissonance
    between the words of professor Francis Boyle and Dr. Peter Daszak.

-As I said- You makes your choices
    and you takes the consequences...